o2 xda graphite released

Guest harrysaab

Guest Samsonite

i went into the O2 shops in Southampton today to get one and neither had stock.... The first store would have gone thru a connection and had it delieverd to home for me (giving me the same tariffs as the onlince store) and the other said they dont even know when they are getting them!

Apparently, there are 50 business stores that have been allocated actual stock and the closest ones to here are Newport on the Isle of Wight and Horsham.

one of the stores did have a mock up and i was surprised at how small it was - I'm used to a Magician - and i almost went for the shop processed web sale.... but didnt.

if anyone knows where i can actually feel one of these up and fire it up, i'd be most obliged! I'm a sales rep so get about the South East a bit as well as up to Cambridge and beyond so if anyone local knowledge is out there, please share!!!!

Guest jhils1

Why dont you buy it online?-Not only are the tarriffs better, but you ve got 14 days to trial it and if you dont like it they pay the carriage back.

Guest Samsonite
Why dont you buy it online?-Not only are the tarriffs better, but you ve got 14 days to trial it and if you dont like it they pay the carriage back.

the guy in the shop said i would get all the benefits as if i had bought online so thats why i assume it was a shop processed online sale..

problem is, i need to physically hold one before i commit. The sales guy said he would duplicate the online tariff (free phone on a 25 quid a month, 18 or 12month contract with 250 mins etc) so did all he could to get me to commit...

perhaps when Paul's all singing all dancing review appears, that'll be enough to persuade me without getting my paws on on in the flesh...