a few Qs

Guest pob

What other guises is the SPL under? Any qtek names or anything? i know its not by htc.

I'd love a blue SPL (favourite colour!) and has WM6 on, but as this wont be my main phone, im affraid £240 is too much (unless i randomly gain some more money!)! So i'm thinking about getting a black one off ebay or, most likely, grade b stock from expansys.

Is the battery life decent? About 5days-ish?

I've heard that speed wise its similar to my c600 so if thats true, that would be fine. I fancy something like that, but for ocne, for fashion formed.

I like the thought of a d-pad coz i had a problem with my nice c600's joystick.

Why could i buy this? An odd question, but its coz i have two phones already. My main phone is Orange 18month contract with an E70 (sooo much better than my tytn! it broke so much!), and nothing can beat that for my needs at the mo! And i have a payg phone, a nokia 1112, as a "going out" phone, in case it gets lost or stolen (my c600 recently got stolen, so the 1112 has replaced it). So i've got a phone for the brains and wifi (e70), and a phone for those drunken nights... So what reason can i use for have a 3rd phone?! im an addict. ;)

Edited by pob

SPL is only the SPL really... there's an 'Amoi' version IIRC, but that is just for the Chinese market.

P

But having 3 phones is silly to everyone, so what reason could i have for buying a 3rd phone?! I feel i should have a reason, rather than just saying "i have a problem i have a phone addiction"! ;)

As it wont be my main phone, shall i just get a 2nd hand black one with wm5 on? Or shall i treat myself to a blue one with WM6 on? Or shall i just stick to two phones?

Edited by pob

Guest jbourdon

battery life isn't that good

plus if you're concerned about that, do not turn on bluetooth ... now I understand why it doesn't have wifi...