myPhone

Guest ems275
Just curious how many people are still interested in getting a portrait version of this theme?

I definitely am interested in a portrait version of this homescreen, I am willing to test and assist you in anyway I can, this would be great

Just curious how many people are still interested in getting a portrait version of this theme?

I am! Pls let me know if I can be of any help too, I have basic knowledge of photoshop, hope can help out some here. cheers! thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jdl535
Just posted the latest version(s) of this theme: 3.4 and 3.5 (X)

- 3.4 now includes the Smartmonitor plugin on the first page

- 3.5 (or Xtreme as I'm calling it ;) ) includes a functional, dynamic calendar button and today's forecast in the place of a button on the second page.

Please see the readme file I've included before trying to install this theme on your phone. Enjoy.

Click here to download this file

Where do I install the Orange plug-in on my phone??? That's the only part I can't figure out.........

Guest MASIV

What can I do to have the time display 24h format on the homescreen? I am using the extreme homescreen and have the phone set to 24h setting.

You have done some great work with this setup.

Guest waltzb
What can I do to have the time display 24h format on the homescreen? I am using the extreme homescreen and have the phone set to 24h setting.

You have done some great work with this setup.

Welcome and thank you. I've commented about changing the clock on the first page here. Also, there is documentation for the RJTime plugin in the file you would have expanded on your computer when you installed it. Just look at the readme and timefmt.html documents for more help. Let me know if you run into any problems.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HTCS620

Hi waltzb

I have been trying to download your myPhone theme. None of the links work for me. Anyway you or anyone else can point me to one that does work.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest juanmreyes

Sign me up to! Thanks in Advance.

Guest aidensocal

Hi, I read your howto on changing stuff in this theme with the xml file, i have one question (well maybe 2)

I tried to change the "verizon" text on homescreen#1 and i am able to change it just fine the only problem is my carrier is AT&T and when I try to make the & sign, it does not show up and it just underlines the second T. I tried using xml code $amp; and got the same thing, no & and an underlined T ( ATT ) Like that.

Anyways do you know how to make the & sign show up?

On a sidenote how come you did not use the same plugin to post the carrier on the first sceen instead of having it be static text?

Thanks for all your help and great looking theme!

Guest waltzb
Hi, I read your howto on changing stuff in this theme with the xml file, i have one question (well maybe 2)

I tried to change the "verizon" text on homescreen#1 and i am able to change it just fine the only problem is my carrier is AT&T and when I try to make the & sign, it does not show up and it just underlines the second T. I tried using xml code $amp; and got the same thing, no & and an underlined T ( ATT ) Like that.

Anyways do you know how to make the & sign show up?

On a sidenote how come you did not use the same plugin to post the carrier on the first sceen instead of having it be static text?

Thanks for all your help and great looking theme!

Thanks. Ok, I've done some checking and it looks like smartmonitor (the plugin that I'm using for that section of the theme) supports only an older standard (it's actually an older plugin) which cannot do the ampersand. Sorry. Didn't know that. Hopefully I can eliminate smartmonitor (and therefore this issue) in the next update of facade.

About the choice to static text, I really wanted the carrier name to appear (like the iPhone) and my carrier (verzion) only shows the text "home service" with the carrier plugin.

Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest crossafied

i installed this theme and i love it...but...it makes my phone run really slow. anyone know what the deal is?

***nevermind i found the other forum...thanks

Edited by crossafied

Guest waltzb
i installed this theme and i love it...but...it makes my phone run really slow. anyone know what the deal is?

***nevermind i found the other forum...thanks

Thanks and yeah there are suggestions given on sbsh's forum for this theme. Actually, I have no problem with slowing on this theme.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest trider

Sign me up for the portrait version aswell !!

just love the design... great work !!!

BTW: Is it possible to make at buttom that links to TomTom (newer tried to make themes for smartphones)? :)

I'm using the 3.4 version on my HTC S710 (with WM6) - works great!

Guest waltzb

BTW: Is it possible to make at buttom that links to TomTom (newer tried to make themes for smartphones)? :)

Thanks. Actually, if you use photoshop, I've posted a button template that you can use to make cutomized buttons for this theme:

http://forums.sbsh.net/index.php?s=&sh...st&p=163906

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RJ45

Hi there,

I just downloaded this theme & I love it! Its just awesome, my only concerns are that 1) I had to turn off the auto update for my time since anytime I restart my phone it would go back to GMT -8 and 2) Im not a huge fan of phoneAlarm, only simply because I use my S620 as my morning alarm clock & schedule appointments to automatically set my phone in the meeting profile and unfortunately phoneAlarm disabled these features (unless I don't know what Im doing)

Once again, thanks & I really appreciate the great work!

Guest waltzb
Hi there,

I just downloaded this theme & I love it! Its just awesome, my only concerns are that 1) I had to turn off the auto update for my time since anytime I restart my phone it would go back to GMT -8 and 2) Im not a huge fan of phoneAlarm, only simply because I use my S620 as my morning alarm clock & schedule appointments to automatically set my phone in the meeting profile and unfortunately phoneAlarm disabled these features (unless I don't know what Im doing)

Once again, thanks & I really appreciate the great work!

Thank you. I"m glad you like the theme. Unfortunately, I have no experience with either of your concerns. Sorry. I'm not sure what would be messing with auto update. If you post on SBSH's forum, maybe one of the moderators there would have an idea. Regarding pA, I've found the developer at Pocket Max's forum to be quick and responsive. It really is a good program which brings tons of functionality to this theme. I would post there to see if he had any suggestions for your concerns.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest sad_story

Me too... I thought Facade now allowed had fixed it so u could use the vox. does that mean you have diff screens depenging on orientation, hence we can make a portrait version too?

Edited by sad_story

Guest waltzb
Me too... I thought Facade now allowed had fixed it so u could use the vox. does that mean you have diff screens depenging on orientation, hence we can make a portrait version too?

Not quite yet. I would suggest watching the facade forum for the next update. That said, any facade update that might affect vox doesn't mean that all themes will have a portrait version also. There is someone who has made a simple portrait version of my theme. Here is that link:

http://forums.sbsh.net/index.php?s=&sh...st&p=171521

Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest damsky.zg

1 more, I install landscape version on qtek 8310 and it work, but ... look like landscape on portrait. ;)

So I ask for portrait version plz :) :P

Guest waltzb
1 more, I install landscape version on qtek 8310 and it work, but ... look like landscape on portrait. ;)

So I ask for portrait version plz :) :P

Did you notice the link I posted (#45) to a portrait version of this skin? Download from that page not from the link on this thread (this one is landscape only).

Guest mr._mobile

index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=2184

File Name: myPhone

File Submitter: waltzb

File Submitted: 6 Mar 2007

File Updated: 18 Apr 2007

File Category: QVGA Landscape ( Moto Q )

http://www.sbsh.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=15747

Just posted the latest version(s) of this theme: 3.4 and 3.5 (X)

- 3.4 now includes the Smartmonitor plugin on the first page

- 3.5 (or Xtreme as I'm calling it :) ) includes a functional, dynamic calendar button and today's forecast in the place of a button on the second page.

Please see the readme file I've included before trying to install this theme on your phone. Enjoy.

Click here to download this file

this them rite here is by far the best one ive come across in a long time, but now im wondering that instead of a still image of the fish on the main screen, be changed into a .gif image to have a flow more exotic look to the teme. which i think is shhwweeeet, any1 have sum feedback on that idea?

Guest waltzb
this them rite here is by far the best one ive come across in a long time, but now im wondering that instead of a still image of the fish on the main screen, be changed into a .gif image to have a flow more exotic look to the teme. which i think is shhwweeeet, any1 have sum feedback on that idea?

Thanks. If you are suggesting the use of an animated gif image, unfortunately that is not supported by windows mobile. Nice idea . . . that is until you notice how much battery life it drains. :)

Edited by waltzb

Guest JDRoss

Just so I'm clear... You're using the landscape version of this homescreen (v 3.4) on your Vox and it's working in both orientations?

I guess I'm a bit confused about how the orientations work with these homescreen designs and the Vox...

Any info greatly appreciated... I cannot wait to use this theme on my Vox!

Jon

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.