Samsung Blackjack ROM update released

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

Samsung have released a new update for the AT&T / Cingular Samsung BlackJack.

Available for download from this Samsung support page, the update...

...should enhance roaming capabilities, especially Internationally. In addition, there are cosmetic user interface changes (several icons have been changed) contained within the update. The update will take about 10 minutes to complete if the system is already set up.

No major changes then it seems, but you should still update your device.

Bear in mind that, as with all ROM upgrades, your device will be hard reset, so back up your data first! ;)

P

[Via: Smartphone Thoughts]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DeanLo
I applied this update over the weekend. The cosmetic changes are basically rebranding from Cingular to AT&T.

I have a question - I have gone through the internet looking for the download that actually has the SGH_i607_GB4_Rebranding_EMR.exe with it.. It no longer exists.. Where did you get your download, did it have the executable?

Thanks

DeanLo

Guest Paul (MVP)
Hey Paul, see the original posting here at MoDaCo on the 23rd

http://www.modaco.com/New-Cingular-Blackja...ng-t253271.html

It's not often I beat you to something ;)

Sadly, I was scooped by someone at HF by a couple of hours. Thought I was giving you a world exclusive. Oh well, can't win 'em all!

Cheers!

MadSci

:(

You should have used the 'TIPoff' button :D

P

Guest MotoBaller
I applied this update over the weekend. The cosmetic changes are basically rebranding from Cingular to AT&T.

basically - nutin new - some programs change names, cingular logos are gon and switched to att

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.