Cleaning Touchscreen

Guest eryunt

Guest FlangeArtist
Any suggestion on how to clean the touchscreen?

I've tried with many types of matherials with no results...

Thanks

Use a computer screen cleaner/wipe. Works great 4 me, and does not scratch or cause any damage.

Guest goodie07
Any suggestion on how to clean the touchscreen?

I've tried with many types of matherials with no results...

Thanks

get a screen protector & use cloth provided, its great knowing underneath your protector there's a brand new screen!

Guest Brownstone

I tried to apply the screen protector that came with my M700 and it turned out awful. I cleaned the screen using a 50/50 mixture of water and isopropyl alcohol, then used a can of compressed air to clear the screen of any dust before applying the protector. As I say, it looks crap, loads of little air bubbles. I'm going to remove it and keep it in my pocket with the screen facing toward my leg, that normally keeps the screen free of damage.

BS...

Guest idrisito

youv gotta know how to put on the screen protector without trapping any bubbles!

there isnt even 1 bubble on mine!

it takes a couple of minutes but its worth having one on!

start from one end and remove all bubbles using the stylus and work toward the end

• 1 month later...
Guest Mr_Kev

I got my screen protector on but sure I'll have to change it at some point as I got this phone for 18th months....best recommendations of where to get new ones and wot brand? I'm in the UK