Sign in to follow this  
chocobogo

c600 - sudden bluetooth problems

Hi guys, I have a c600 (ROM 2.0.6.0) and it was running perfectly for my needs, syncing with Active Sync via Bluetooth and also running tomtom 5.2 perfectly with a 3rd party BT GPS unit.

However they have both suddenly stopped working and no matter what I try, I can't get them working again.

Appreciate any advice that can help me out of my current no TomTom and syncing over IR situation ;)

Have you tried a hard reset?

P

Had a feeling this was going to be the only way forward. I am just not keen to go through re-installing all the apps I have.

Oh well, time to bite the bullet I think

Cheers

Had a feeling this was going to be the only way forward. I am just not keen to go through re-installing all the apps I have.

Oh well, time to bite the bullet I think

Cheers

Did the hard reset work for you? I am experiencing Bluetooth problems on my Qtek 8310 and another member said that a hard reset did not fix the problem on their C600. In my case, I can no longer connect to anything via Bluetooth and even a USB connection to Activesync does not work.

Thanks in advance!