Registry Editor for the 750v

Guest stripeycat

Guest stripeycat

Could anyone recommend a decent one? I like the look of this Total Commander, but the compatible processor list mentions nothing about Samsung processors, and the list of unsupported devices includes Palm. I'm assuming they mean Palm's OS, but i can't find out what type of processor (ARM, XSCALE etc.) the samsung 312mhz actually is. :S

What do you mean compatible processor? I would think that the processor is irrelevant in a registry editor. I would look if its WM5 compatible instead.

Anyway when i messed around with my A2DP settings i used the trial version of Resco Explorer 2005 which is a great explorer and also has a very nice registry editor. There's a new 2007 version out now with a 14 day trial. Try that if you want. I am not aware of any free editors but if you only need it for a tweak or two use the trial verison.

Oh and remember to backup everything. Also if you don't know what you're doing, like i was I found this article helpful even though it's for the 700w and not the 750.

• 1 year later...
Guest father24
What do you mean compatible processor? I would think that the processor is irrelevant in a registry editor. I would look if its WM5 compatible instead.

Anyway when i messed around with my A2DP settings i used the trial version of Resco Explorer 2005 which is a great explorer and also has a very nice registry editor. There's a new 2007 version out now with a 14 day trial. Try that if you want. I am not aware of any free editors but if you only need it for a tweak or two use the trial verison.

Oh and remember to backup everything. Also if you don't know what you're doing, like i was I found this article helpful even though it's for the 700w and not the 750.

I downloaded Resco Explorer 2008 and when I tried to install it on my Treo I got the following error: "RescoExplorerEn_p" is not a valid Pocket PC application. I'm still running WM 5.0. Should I upgrade to 6.0 now that it's available? Thanks.

Never mind. I'm a dope. I tried running the .exe file on my device. The .cab file installed.

Edited by father24