Lobster 700 TV Headphones

Guest IBangU

Guest IBangU

Hi All

Ive got a Lobster phone which Im happy with but have lost the headphones. I cant find anywhere online that sells replacements. Do you think if I call Virgin on 789 they will be able to help?

Guest Confucious

No! the headphones act as the aerial so you need orriginals - guess a call to Virgin is your only solution (I hope!)

Guest Dr_StrangeTrick

You dint need the original, I have used an old hands free kit (2.5 to 3.5 lead with microphone built in) and a good set of headphones and I can watch TV and listen to radio as well.

Guest Confucious

The Lobster ones have a very thick wire, I thought it was necesary to act as the aerial - you learn something every day, i'll have to try it! any idea where I can get an adaptor?

Guest rizla
Hi All

Ive got a Lobster phone which Im happy with but have lost the headphones. I cant find anywhere online that sells replacements. Do you think if I call Virgin on 789 they will be able to help?

Hi,

I need to borrow £10,000.00. Do you think if I ring my bank that they will be able to help?

duh??

Guest Dr_StrangeTrick

Hi Confucious I got my lead when I got my original E100 and its something like this but its roughly 1m long and its one of those 'roll out from the centre' types.

I have tried using my C550 headphones and the Lobster says 'No ariel connected...' but using my lead and a good set of headphones it works :-)

Guest dearsina

You will get much better reception using the original headphones. Although a normal (and considerably better pair) of headphones with a jack-adapter will work, the original headphones have some additional wiring that make them better receivers of signals.