Changing shortcut to Photos from Cardwheel Homescreen?

Guest mikehayes

Guest mikehayes

Hi, I have switched the Camera storage to SD card, an moved my photos to the SD card as well.

Now there are now thumbnails that appear in the homescreen, is there a way to change where the homescreen looks for those photos?

Thanks

Edited by mikehayes

• 1 month later...
Guest taylormadearmy
Hi, I have switched the Camera storage to SD card, an moved my photos to the SD card as well.

Now there are now thumbnails that appear in the homescreen, is there a way to change where the homescreen looks for those photos?

Thanks

I have this same issue. Any ideas would be appreciated. Also - is there any way to add other shortcuts to the Cardwheel?

Thanks!

T

Guest Aoi Akujin
I have this same issue. Any ideas would be appreciated. Also - is there any way to add other shortcuts to the Cardwheel?

Thanks!

T

I've been trying to hack my way into a full customized card wheel with no success.

The main problem that I have been running into is trying to edit the read-only and system files.

I have tried many ways to unlock this using different tools and this is far as I have ever been able to get...

sshot001-1.jpg

sshot001.jpg

If you can help find me an app where I can change the read-only, change the system files, and/or edit them via ROM editor then I'll find a way around this one for sure.

Guest lspatricio
If you can help find me an app where I can change the read-only, change the system files, and/or edit them via ROM editor then I'll find a way around this one for sure.

have you tried Resco Explorer to change Read-only or System file attributes?

Guest Aoi Akujin
have you tried Resco Explorer to change Read-only or System file attributes?

Resco won't do it. Remember.. what I am changing is part of the built in ROM