FREEZES on HTC BOOT SCREEN

Guest strumbeat

Guest strumbeat

Hi , I have had my ( Prophet ) for a just under a year, it froze on a text message, went white , nothing responded , it just shows HTC splash screen and goes white ! sometimes the white screen changes to fine vertical lines which increase .

Have tried new ROM upgrade, old one but only from Boot loader screen , it goes 100% , successful and then tries to reboot after upgrade and stays on splash screen . I cant get windows to start. hard reset You name it ive tried it , think my reset button is worn out and battery needs a bit of paper to keep it in !!

ANY IDEAS ! I have tried IMATE ROM AND THE SOUTH AFRICAN DISTRIBUTORS LATEST ROM ????????????

It either comes up with HTC innovation splash or nothing and just hangs !!

I'm looking at TERA TERM ? ETC ? HELP !!

DESPERATE !!

I know there is a similar post about white screens but mine HTC wont even boot and no one gave suggestions on that post ?

• 1 month later...
Guest gerry mayo
Hi , I have had my ( Prophet ) for a just under a year, it froze on a text message, went white , nothing responded , it just shows HTC splash screen and goes white ! sometimes the white screen changes to fine vertical lines which increase .

Have tried new ROM upgrade, old one but only from Boot loader screen , it goes 100% , successful and then tries to reboot after upgrade and stays on splash screen . I cant get windows to start. hard reset You name it ive tried it , think my reset button is worn out and battery needs a bit of paper to keep it in !!

ANY IDEAS ! I have tried IMATE ROM AND THE SOUTH AFRICAN DISTRIBUTORS LATEST ROM ????????????

DESPERATE !!

I know there is a similar post about white screens but mine HTC wont even boot and no one gave suggestions on that post ?

I am having the same problem. Is there any solution?

Guest gerry mayo

DESPERATE !!

• 1 month later...
Guest strumbeat

I had to send it in for repairs, still waiting after 10 weeks , called and am told that a chip is faulty and they have waited for the chip for all this time , so will now replace the whole main board !

Imate = Ienermy

hope u come right

• 5 months later...
Guest pcgeorge23

Hi to all the Problem is from (CPU) Change the CPU I repaired 18 JAMin the same problem it was freezing on BOOT Screen or after the phone Boot it will become Withe Screen all this problems from CPU

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pcgeorge23

Hi to all again there is a new Problems in JAMin (Prophet) I tested all Freezing phones.

I have tested all and I know how to repair them I can help you to know if the problem is CPU or IC Flash

1) Power off the JAMin

2) Hold down the Camera Button + Comm Mgr Butten then Press Reset with Stylus about 1 Second

3) Press (Send) Butten for Hard Reset

4) After Format it will Install all Original Setting then it will restart

5) If after Restart it Freez on Boot the problem is from IC Flash you must Change it

6) If after Restart it worked oky and then it began to Freez it's from CPU

I'm a Technician to all this phones (HTC_O2_I-mate_XDA)