HTC Audio-Manager fools me

Guest zaeb

Guest zaeb

Hello all,

recently i bought myself the VOX and i'm not able to get my music sorted properly. I copied each album in a folder of its own but i can't get the audiomanger to sort them in an other order other than by alphabet. Putting a playlist in the folders did the trick with the mediaplayer but unfortunately thats not the case with HTCs Audio-Manager - which i would rather use.

Is there a handy tool to convert mp3 to aac? Maybe this would help.

Guest Pr0sper

I think adding mp3 tags would be the easiest way. Simply add the Album tag, and then choose Albums in Audio-Manager.

A good tool for adding mp3 tags is mp3tag.

Hope this helps :rolleyes:

Guest zaeb

I already used that tool, but for some reason it ignores the tracknumbers anyway. Probably just a combination of picky software and wrong settings regarding the id3-tag v.1-3.

Even though it uses more resources, i'm going with WMP over Audio-Manager now since (at least) it sorts my mp3 when i put a .m3u in the folder.

• 1 year later...
I already used that tool, but for some reason it ignores the tracknumbers anyway. Probably just a combination of picky software and wrong settings regarding the id3-tag v.1-3.

Even though it uses more resources, i'm going with WMP over Audio-Manager now since (at least) it sorts my mp3 when i put a .m3u in the folder.

Is there already any solution for that problem?

I have the same issue on my Samsung Omnia with its Touch Player.