Dashboard

Guest waltzb

index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=2290

File Name: Dashboard

File Submitter: waltzb

File Submitted: 30 May 2007

File Updated: 17 Jun 2007

File Category: QVGA Landscape ( Moto Q )

I've been thinking about this crazy idea for a theme for some time. This theme was designed totally with one goal in mind: to imitate the idea of a Mac Dashboard with it's randomly placed "widgets." And while there is a lot going on with this theme, I did try to make is functional as well. In this skin you will find . . .

A taskswitch (white cross)

a profile switcher

a message center with graphic alerts

a small functional digital clock in the top bar

a bluetooth widget

a "Carrier Monitor" with signal meter and carrier text

a Fizz Weather widget

a battery center with digital readout (and the icon changes as well, more on that later)

a memory widget revealing graphic meters and digital readouts for device, storage, and a storage card

a lava lamp (which currently mimicks the battery function)

a calendar widget (which can show up to two appointments before scrolling, any quick launch apps you want to define through facade, and task view) with the working calendar icon

an analog clock (which the second hand could be removed to save battery life)

and a "Get A Mac" ringtone :rolleyes:

I've already received some good feedback on this theme. I'm looking forward to hearing any ideas you have for it. Also, I did not even try to do a non-orange version of this skin - there is just no way to cram everything together like I did without orange. So, make sure you take a look at the readme file I've included before trying to install this theme.

http://forums.sbsh.net/index.php?showtopic=17317

Enjoy.

Click here to download this file

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ~Toadstool~

I really like this theme, but I am wondering if I can use it without having a data plan for my phone. I don't want to be charged for the updating of the weather basically. Can it work without the internet?

Thanks!

Guest waltzb
I really like this theme, but I am wondering if I can use it without having a data plan for my phone. I don't want to be charged for the updating of the weather basically. Can it work without the internet?

Thanks!

I'm not sure about data plans but this theme would need to access the internet to update the weather.

Guest ~Toadstool~
I'm not sure about data plans but this theme would need to access the internet to update the weather.

Okay, thank you. I won't be able to use it then. I don't want to be charged everyday for using the internet. I just have a BlackJack for the calendar and silly things like that. Thanks for the reply. It is a very nice theme.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.