Sign in to follow this  
Eldar2k

S710 Problem

Hello,

I have got Smart Explorer EN, I went to Windows to StartMenu to make my own list of things and folders I need. So anyways, some things that I've copied I cant remove now. I mean, it says unable to remove certain file or folder.

So basically now I have same stuff in the main menu and same stuff in my folders which I cant delete. What can I do?

Hello,

I have got Smart Explorer EN, I went to Windows to StartMenu to make my own list of things and folders I need. So anyways, some things that I've copied I cant remove now. I mean, it says unable to remove certain file or folder.

So basically now I have same stuff in the main menu and same stuff in my folders which I cant delete. What can I do?

i have found that some files get locked because part of system is trying to use them even tho you've killed all the relevant applications - usually switching it off and on again frees them up - or deleting/moving with the PC when Activesync'd is the solution.