Another WM 6.0 Profile issue

Guest WM6Dasher

Guest WM6Dasher

So today I noticed something new and would appreciate some feedback if someone noticed this as well.

1 - Windows Mobile 6.0 (App Unlocked)

2 - Open Outlook and delete a message - you get an audible warning confirming if you want to delete the message.

3 - Switch to silent mode and then back to normal.

4 - Open Outlook and delete a message - you get the warning, but no audible warning.

Questions:

Does anyone know what sound file is used for this warning/exclamation? Since it no longer works on mine - I can't really determine it. This might help me figure out what is going on.

- I've already tried resetting all profile data, and nothing has helped.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SteveMW
So today I noticed something new and would appreciate some feedback if someone noticed this as well.

1 - Windows Mobile 6.0 (App Unlocked)

2 - Open Outlook and delete a message - you get an audible warning confirming if you want to delete the message.

3 - Switch to silent mode and then back to normal.

4 - Open Outlook and delete a message - you get the warning, but no audible warning.

Questions:

Does anyone know what sound file is used for this warning/exclamation? Since it no longer works on mine - I can't really determine it. This might help me figure out what is going on.

- I've already tried resetting all profile data, and nothing has helped.

Thanks,

The WM6 profiles are incomplete. Some settings are present in one but missing in others so as you change from one profile to another settings not present in the new profile remain unchanged.

I've edited all profies (\Application Data\Profiles\*.prof.xml) so each has all characteristic types listed in the section under . HTH