STEAM! another simple skin by DAK ATTACK

Guest DAK ATTACK

Guest DAK ATTACK

Please enjoy the new version of Zen called STEAM!

Using my ZeN theme, I have tweaked the layout, removed the reminder screen and added meter icons (Battery, RAM, MEM, and Signal strength in that order).

Any comments welcome.

steam.jpg

STEAM.zip

Guest pmolin

Wow! This is excellent work!

I have downloaded and installed the green theme on my S710 which matches the green HTC colours and my greenish-coloured Agenda One theme.

But just a small question: Is it possible to make a theme without the voicemail option (doesen't work, I guess beacuse of different country) and instead have a MMS counter instead? I'm not so good in doing XML-editing or I would have done this myself

cheers

Pål

Guest Mark Ludgate

Another great screen from DAK

I hope this isn't to cheeky but with "Cracking" homescreens from DAK and Paholman surely Prosper and Looby will develop something soon.......!!

Please,

Maybe we should have a voted chart for best home screen!

Thanks to these Guys for brightening up my dull WM6 E650

Mark

Edited by Mark Ludgate

Guest DAK ATTACK
Wow! This is excellent work!

I have downloaded and installed the green theme on my S710 which matches the green HTC colours and my greenish-coloured Agenda One theme.

But just a small question: Is it possible to make a theme without the voicemail option (doesen't work, I guess beacuse of different country) and instead have a MMS counter instead? I'm not so good in doing XML-editing or I would have done this myself

cheers

Pål

Hmmm the voicemail should work as its a good old trusty plugin, as for MMS, I can't locate aplugin to do so but when I locate one I'll use it.

Thanks for the input pal.

Guest DAK ATTACK
Another great screen from DAK

I hope this isn't to cheeky but with "Cracking" homescreens from DAK and Paholman surely Prosper and Looby will develop something soon.......!!

Please,

Maybe we should have a voted chart for best home screen!

Thanks to these Guys for brightening up my dull WM6 E650

Mark

Hee hee thanks Mark.

Edited by DAK ATTACK

Guest hmoner

Hi

Great Skin !!!

Did you use a software for building it ?

I'd like to begin putting hot bitches in my S710, but don't know how to make skins :)

Guest FonZi

This is nice !

May i use one of your backgrounds and missed call screen for my own homescreen wich i think i will post here ? I will link to this thread in the readme file which i will attach to the homescreen and write that its originaly by you.. :)

Guest johniain

Dak Attack

How about a tutorial on how to install your great skin? or perhaps direct me to a tutorial somewhere else?

I am very new to this HTC S710 with Windows mobile 6 and I have tried following your instructions in the zip file but with little success.

I do get some sort of display of the power meter etc. but vertically stacked and can't seem to get your home screen up and running.

Always willing to learn

Thanks

John

Guest DAK ATTACK
This is nice !

May i use one of your backgrounds and missed call screen for my own homescreen wich i think i will post here ? I will link to this thread in the readme file which i will attach to the homescreen and write that its originaly by you.. :)

Sure as long as the readme says where you borrowed them from :P

Guest DAK ATTACK
Dak Attack

How about a tutorial on how to install your great skin? or perhaps direct me to a tutorial somewhere else?

I am very new to this HTC S710 with Windows mobile 6 and I have tried following your instructions in the zip file but with little success.

I do get some sort of display of the power meter etc. but vertically stacked and can't seem to get your home screen up and running.

Always willing to learn

Thanks

John

Okay, here goes!!

Step 1

Make sure your phone is connected to your PC and ActiveSync has made a connection.

Step 2

Select Explore from the ActiveSync menu. Now navigate to this folder: My windows Mobile based device --> Application Data --> Home

Step 3

Copy the STEAM folder and the four XML files to the 'Home' folder (drag m' drop)

Step 4

Now copy the monitorplug.ARM.CAB to your phone in a folder you can remember and now on the phone open file explorer and navigate to that file and run it. This will install the monitor plugin functions.

Step 5

Now on your phone navigate: Start-->Settings-->Home Screen.

Select the Steam home screen layout you want (Steam Red, teal, blue, or green) and make sure colour scheme and background is set to default.

Guest DAK ATTACK
Great skin, Cheers for that :)

I would like to remove the Missed call screen, can u pls tell how I can do that?

Thanks,

Arvind

Open the XML files via Notepad and delete the following:

<!-- Missed Calls Plugin -->

<!-- Missed Calls Plugin -->

Guest DAK ATTACK
Hi

Great Skin !!!

Did you use a software for building it ?

I'd like to begin putting hot b*****s in my S710, but don't know how to make skins :)

Keep the lingo clean dude, kids could be reading.

I do it from stratch with notepad.

Guest johniain

(How about a tutorial on how to install your great skin?)

DAK ATTACK

Fantastic, all up and running with all those extra bits of information thanks.

The only problem I had was that I had to unzip on the PC and then copy from that folder (maybe thats what I was supposed to do?) as I couldn't copy the files direct.

However as stated all working well now.

Thanks again for the screen and the tutorial.

Cheers John

Guest SypherNL

Another very nice skin :) I like the blue/teal one. This time you kept the real WM-blueish :P

I am wondering if it's possible to say which calls you've missed.

Edited by SypherNL

Guest DAK ATTACK
Another very nice skin :) I like the blue/teal one. This time you kept the real WM-blueish :P

I am wondering if it's possible to say which calls you've missed.

sadly there is no plugin for that ;)

Guest satyab

I have become a fan of your because of your mind-blowing homescreens. The best thing about your screens are they don't use too many third-party plugins and are pretty simple and the layout is pretty good. Keep it up.

To be very honest, I just checked into the forum to see if you have any other homescreens except the ZEN. I am using the ZEN for last one week.

One little request though (if it possible)...Your screens are required to be installed on the phone. Is there anyway that it can be installed on the storage card. I have a similar folder on my storage card but when I copy your screens it does not display properly and background screens does not show up.

overall, nice work.

Guest weedwalk

i have changed it a little bit, now if you selected the TEAL theme for example and you missed a call, you get the missed call(s) screen but instead of the green one you get the TEAL. (or the one that matched the theme you selected.)

steamvj1.jpg

@DAK ATTACK: sorry if i didn't asked any permission to do this, if you want it gone i deleted this post.

Missedb.bmp

STEAM.zip

Edited by weedwalk

Guest DAK ATTACK
i have changed it a little bit, now if you selected the TEAL theme for example and you missed a call, you get the missed call(s) screen but instead of the green one you get the TEAL. (or the one that matched the theme you selected.)

@DAK ATTACK: sorry if i didn't asked any permission to do this, if you want it gone i deleted this post.

No probs :)

• 1 month later...