AT&T 89xx 'Tilt' screenshot-fest!

Guest PaulOBrien

Hmm Sorry didnt see the touchflo icon in the settings tab and some home missed the post. Why isnt the icon there ? I know where to get the home plug in I have it running on my 8525 right now its pretty cool.

Guest thefrisbeeguru

Do you know that flavor the GPS chip set is? I would love it to be the SiRF III, but havent seen any info on this...

Can you provide any insight?

Guest NuShrike
Do you know that flavor the GPS chip set is? I would love it to be the SiRF III, but havent seen any info on this...

Can you provide any insight?

I'm sure a search of pdadb.net, and the Kaiser thread in howardforums.com would provide some insight. Most of the info is centered around the Qualcomm 7200 cpu. Edited by NuShrike

Guest ScrewlooseAZ
I know where to get the home plug in I have it running on my 8525 right now its pretty cool.

So which plug in is it and where would one find it? I've seen several similar ones, but don't feel like installing stuff just to find out I don't like it.

Guest mikeeey
So which plug in is it and where would one find it? I've seen several similar ones, but don't feel like installing stuff just to find out I don't like it.

yes, i would also like to know where to get it for when i get my kaiser.

Guest Arcaynn

Couldn't find any reference to Windows Live for Windows Mobile. One of the big reasons I want Windows Mobile 6 is for integrated Live Messenger and Hotmail push... did AT&T remove it?

Its an additional licence fee from Microsoft... HTC might not have taken it for the Kaiser hardware and the AT&T might now want to be reselling live services from Microsoft... This might be a common fact.

Guest ScrewlooseAZ

Okay I found the home screen plug in's ect. One question, does the plug in support changing the color too? Screenshots were all Black & White. I wanted to do the green & black style.

Also do you need to load in all the other HTC plug in's to make it work correctly?

Not that I can do any of this yet, since it's not out yet.

Edited by Paul (MVP)
Removed Dupes

Guest javisan23
really? could u give some reasons why u think the AT&T rom would be better to stick with? also doesnt all of their software and games use up a lot of internal memory? along with RAM?

could us AT&T users still get the cool homescreen and theme that you have on your device?

http://www.modaco.com/Paul-Reviews-HTC-P45...html&st=814

if so then where can we get it?

I didn't see any clear anwser to this. When I buy the Tilt at my at&t store, will it have the homescreen with the big clock and the shortcut tabs?

Guest javisan23
NO.

Clear answer :)

P

And can I get it easily and install it without affecting the at&t factory software? I'm sorry If I'm asking dumb questions, but I'm new to all this. This would be my first PDA phone.

Thanks.

Guest javisan23
It's not installed by default, and you can download it, but not legally - hence this isn't the place to discuss it :)

P

Got it, thank you. I have to look for the HTC ROM and install it, right?

Guest mikeeey
It's not installed by default, and you can download it, but not legally - hence this isn't the place to discuss it :)

P

but its just a homescreen?

is it cuz it's copywrited and made by htc, even tho its a simple homescreen.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.