C600 audio Jack

Guest nevawlkalone

Guest nevawlkalone

For whatever reason, when i have plugged my headphones into my C6 and then remove them, the phone seems to get stuck on the headphones profile...

After a bit of tinkering i discovered that the problem lay with the port at the base of my phone. Some connector inside the socket is getting stuck, therfore the phone is registering that the sound should be sent through the headphones whne clearly there are no headphones attatched.

Hasanyone else encountered this and is there a permanent solution as my iPOD (boo) recently died after two years and i need some sort of entertainment but i dont want to have to be shouving a nail down the socket to release the stuck *widget* that is causing the problem on my phone.

Cheers,

M

Guest greenturtle

I had this problem for a while with my C600.

It was solved by spraying some WD40 onto the headphone jack and rotating that around as well as poking the socket with a WD40 sprayed paper clip.

Guest mikeeey

i got some weird problem where the mic doesnt work. ive tried multiple headsets and on all of them the mic doesnt work. so im assumeing the audio jack is broken. it was weird cuz i was talking on my headset one day and when i hung up and unpluged the headset the mic no longer worked. anyone else had this problem? o and ive done multiple rom flashes, im on wm6 on my sda right now.