'HTC TyTN II MoDaCo Special Offer' now available for preorder

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest xorangefirex
I don't think we pay import duty on mobile phones but we do still have to pay VAT (value added tax) at 17.5% on purchases from abroad. So an $800 purchase would be £470 plus shipping.

I think that's how it works anyway. It's even worse for things such as TV's and DVD players, they also levy a 14% import duty. We really do get screwed over. <_<

That really is aweful.

Guest markeew

As I posted yesterday I ordered mine from on www.devicewire.com at around midday and even though the website says order before 4pm for next day delivery I just found out I'm NOT going to receive it today. When I called to ask why their excuse was they don't have enough staff to process all the extra orders created by the demand for TyTn II. Order from this company only if you are in no rush for the device!

Guest SierraDelta
When I spoke to eXpansys earlier this morning, they still had a handful of units in stock!

P

Paul,

Can you check why my order for the MoDaCo offer of yesterday evening all of a sudden is transferred to Expansys France?? Is that just for shipping reasons? And the status went from "In stock" to "In stock at supplier - 2 days (in french, of course)"

Cheers,

Søren

Guest SierraDelta

Paul,

I did indeed call before posting here, but didn't get a clear answer. I found it all a bit confusing since I placed the order around 8pm UK time and the saw your post about a handful still being available as of this morning. Btw, the estimate has now gone up to 11 days ;)

[EDIT] No worries, though, I will work something out.

Cheers,

Søren

Edited by SierraDelta

Guest blade-jac

HTC TyTN II + 750 Mins + 250 txt 18 Mth

£40 Monthly Contract Phones › Vodafone 1-5 In Stock - 9 Days £129.95

Not too bad a deal but i really am worried that the minute i lose my data tariff with t-mobile i will be stuffed... Decisions decisions!

Guest icecoldbeer

Hi Paul,

My first post, but I've been lurking around for quite some time. May I ask if you deliver in HK and how much would it cost including shipping?

Thanks ;)

Guest joetrim

Any idea anyone if there will be a MoDaCo type deal for the Australian Expansys team?

Waiting on a reply from them as they do not yet have a price on their website.

Alternatively, any thoughts on importing it from the overseas? Any Aussie buyers out there yet?

Joe

Guest zeeroallen
Are you planning to buy a HTC TyTN II? Then you might be interested in this special deal from MoDaCo and Expansys!

Priced at exactly the same level as the standard TyTN II only, the 'HTC TyTN II MoDaCo Special Offer' includes...

• a HTC TyTN II
  • a car charger
  • an eXpansys £10 off any order over £20 voucher (excluding delivery) for use with a future order
  • a MoDaCo CamerAware lifetime subscription (normally £19.99!)
  • a MoDaCo Ad Free lifetime subscription (normally £9.99 PER YEAR!)

Not a bad deal I'd say, and eXpansys include a free Microsoft Exchange account for 3 months too! ;)

You can place your preorder by clicking the image below!

P

flyer.jpg

PS We are looking to line up a similar deal on T-Mobile Vario III connections with our shop partners, for those who wish to purchase a contract subsidised device.

PPS This offer can also be ordered by phone - you will need to state specifically that this is the MoDaCo offer you are wishing to purchase.

May I know how much the gadget costs? is it available for shipping outside uk.

HTC TyTN II + 750 Mins + 250 txt 18 Mth

£40 Monthly Contract Phones › Vodafone 1-5 In Stock - 9 Days £129.95

Not too bad a deal but i really am worried that the minute i lose my data tariff with t-mobile i will be stuffed... Decisions decisions!

; -- is this offer for?

Paul - anymore luck looking into the t-mob vario3 modaco shop offer?

Cheers

Ben

• 1 month later...
Guest burnsnet

Hi

Quick question... I thought the MoDaCo deal was supposed to be the SAME price as the regular TyTN II - the MoDaCo offer is now £25.53 + VAT more expensive!!! ;) ...and I was just about to order too :-(

Paul - anychance you could get this clarified please?

Thanks

Burnsnet

Edited by burnsnet

Guest burnsnet
They were the same price, I guess one has dropped and not the other!

I'll check it with eXpansys tomorrow!

P

Thanks Paul, very much appreciated...

James

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.