..::> 3D Menu System for VOX <::..

Guest Yehaaa

Guest da.ramesh
3D Menu System

Here is the 3d menu for any wm6 smartphone

included in the zip is the 3d menu cab files and the removal of the application security.

i have also included the de brand pack which removes the htc green colours and the blur version of the audio manager as well.

After the 3d menu is installed you have to take out the batery from the phone for 30 seconds as the phone will not boot for some reason ( why i do not know ) but by removing the battery the problem is solved and the phone will boot up normally , you will also have the homescreen which will give you the option to switch from 2d to 3d but if you do not like that the switch application can be found in the menu under applications ( in the 3d menu )

The zips enclosed are .

3d menu ( an automated version which you copy and the phone will install it automaticly ) simply copy the extracted 2577 folder to your sd card and reboot the phone or remove and reinsert the sd card for it to install.

Or for people who have problems with getting it to work use the 3d menu + as this contains only the cab files for the 3d menu PLUS the application unlock , the S710 htc debrander and the blue audio manager ( if you have the nasty green htc version ) the debrander removes all the green htc icons and call screens and gives you the blue screens.

If you have the dopdo rom and want the original htc S710 rom you can download it from

(edit : link removed ) the rom you need is RUU_Vox_HTC_WWE_1.15.405.2_4.1.13.37_02.83.90_Ship.exe

The 3rd zip is the extra applications you get the voice commander and info feed should you want them

the 3d menu has been tested and works on both wm5 and 6 ( spv C600 and a htc S710 )by installing only the 3d cab and homescreen fix

Dear Yehaa

Thanks mate. I had accidentally deleted few files while i was syncronizing.

I was getting notification error with "Jeyo Informer"everytime with sync.

Good Work. Thanks for the links. Keep up the good work.

Your work is well appreciated.

Regards,

Ramesh :(

• 1 year later...