"SMS and Missed Calls" notify with LED ?

Guest Axl_Warlock

Guest Axl_Warlock

Why this hightech VOX device with such complicated OS as WM6 doesn't have this simple feature ??? (don't say "coz it iz windowz")

All phones, which I used before, used blinking LED notifications for missed calls, incoming sms, mails and so on......and NOTHING in VOX, which have 2 LEDs with 4 colors !

Does anybody knows any kind of software, which can solve this issue ?

Guest Espensodal
Why this hightech VOX device with such complicated OS as WM6 doesn't have this simple feature ??? (don't say "coz it iz windowz")

All phones, which I used before, used blinking LED notifications for missed calls, incoming sms, mails and so on......and NOTHING in VOX, which have 2 LEDs with 4 colors !

Does anybody knows any kind of software, which can solve this issue ?

PhoneAlarm notifies with led, also lets you choose the intervalls and how many times. not quite sure if it works on the vox, i havent really watched it to see, but it should work...

Guest paholman
PhoneAlarm notifies with led, also lets you choose the intervalls and how many times. not quite sure if it works on the vox, i havent really watched it to see, but it should work...

I'm using phoneAlarmSP, but the LED function doesn't appear to work.

In fact, I've not found any App that actually works with LED flashing. DontForget is supposed to do this too, but that doesn't appear to work either.

Guest Espensodal
I'm using phoneAlarmSP, but the LED function doesn't appear to work.

In fact, I've not found any App that actually works with LED flashing. DontForget is supposed to do this too, but that doesn't appear to work either.

well actually, ive found it working, allthough not very good, i tested it after replying to this post...

the led that flashes every now and then when the phone is on, i set the phonealarm to notify with led every ten seconds unlimited... when it was on, i called my phone and hung up... the led flashed about 3-4 times in shorter intervalls then the regular flash, but it is hardly noticable since the original flash aint that far apart... or its just me wanting it to work ;)

Guest Axl_Warlock
well actually, ive found it working, allthough not very good, i tested it after replying to this post...

the led that flashes every now and then when the phone is on, i set the phonealarm to notify with led every ten seconds unlimited... when it was on, i called my phone and hung up... the led flashed about 3-4 times in shorter intervalls then the regular flash, but it is hardly noticable since the original flash aint that far apart... or its just me wanting it to work ;)

For best usability it must flash twice faster, for example, or yellow light.......Yellow will be the best choice, IMHO.

Edited by Axl_Warlock

Guest conan_troutman

I use autokeylock its free ware although it does flash the LED you can also set it to vibrate make a sound and or flash the back-light on the screen so you will definitely be notified

Guest Axl_Warlock
I use autokeylock its free ware although it does flash the LED you can also set it to vibrate make a sound and or flash the back-light on the screen so you will definitely be notified

I found Autokeylock 3.9 b10 - but it doesn't work correctly on VOX. No screensaver, notifications doesn't work......and I don't have any resident soft, which can conflict with Autokeylock ;)

Guest Wombleuk

I found turning on events in autokeylock drained by battery very quickly, whilst Phonealarm altered all my ringtones and settings without even asking me.

It was uninstalled pretty quickly and then I had to get all my settings back the way they were before. ;)

Guest conan_troutman

there are no applets that change the colour of led when there is a waiting message all the applets availble only control the spped at which he led flashes.

I thinkits once every 4 seconds when no missed messages are availble and once every 3 sconds when they are available...which is why if you can get it to work autokeylock would be best as that flashes the screen on and off

Edited by conan_troutman

Guest Axl_Warlock
autokeylock would be best as that flashes the screen on and off

Yes, it works, but it must kill battery fastly, IMHO.....

And setting up "LED" option in autokeylock - does completely nothing....

And I don't understand - why system itself can use LEDs and software - cannot ???

PS: DontForgetAdmin also cannot operate LEDs (while it have option "notify with LED") - it can only slow down blinking time (useless)....

Edited by Axl_Warlock

Guest conan_troutman

you can set specific timings so it wont affect the battery too much besides it also vibrates and has an audible notification depending on your profile settings...

Has anyone found an app yet that works on the Vox and is able to either speed up the flashing interval or change the colour of the LED for notifications?

I have tried the DontForgetAdmin app, but it is no good, and the LED function in PhoneAlarm does not appear to work either. Does anyone else know of any other apps?