T-Mobile Mobile TV

Guest englefield

Guest englefield

So I got a new contract (flext35/webnwalk max) with an Ameo so I could use the net on the move.

Great little pda, even if it is a bit on the big side, its great for internet use.

Anyways, I tried to subscribe to this mobile tv thing tmob are doing so I could watch the football and rugby at work ;)

Now I can get as far as the http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/services/mobile-...etting-started/ page and thats it.

Ive logged onto both the T-zone site and the web and walk site and neither of them have the supposed link for 'mobile-tv' or I am a complete retard and just cant find it.

Ive even been to the sky site where they list this product in full, but they say you have to go through the t-mobile site to get it....evil circle.

I even called tmob and the guy said he would have to look into it and call me back.

So my question simply is has anyone managed to use or subscribe to this service yet? Should be able to get moderate quality over HSDPA and with the Rugger world cup coming up not to bad for a fiver :wub: (if I can ever get it to work!)

EDIT: just got off the phone to the guy. Apparently you click on a link called '24/7 football' from the web and walk pages as the three tabs dont appear on the Ameo. But at the moment you can only get highlights of sports and not the live feeds as tmob and sky haven't confirmed a deal for it yet (why the hell advertise the product as if its all ready to go then ?!?) Ah well, maybe next month eh..

Cheers,

tom

Edited by englefield