share data service thru wifi

Guest akuma3d

Guest akuma3d

I keep finding places that show me how to share my computer internet thru wifi to the phone. I want to do this backwards. I share my data service with my macbook pro all the time using bluetooth. It works great! However, i'm tring to figure out how to share data serivce from the phones wi-fi. I'm looking into this because i want to get the iPod touch... instead of the iphone. Do you think this is posisble. I don't want to leave Tmobile, and too lazy to hack an iphone. this could be a neat alternative.

thank!

-Eddie

• 2 months later...
I keep finding places that show me how to share my computer internet thru wifi to the phone. I want to do this backwards. I share my data service with my macbook pro all the time using bluetooth. It works great! However, i'm tring to figure out how to share data serivce from the phones wi-fi. I'm looking into this because i want to get the iPod touch... instead of the iphone. Do you think this is posisble. I don't want to leave Tmobile, and too lazy to hack an iphone. this could be a neat alternative.

thank!

-Eddie

Check this out - looks like just what you want! - very tempted, a 3G iPhone (well without voice...)