SmartToolkit 1.0.0RC09 Update_13/12/2007

Guest dancer_69

Guest dancer_69

WHAT IS NEW?

Anything in this version is new! User interfaceS. NEW features. NEW performance. more easy to use.

More customizable. also support skin and multi language. multi animation. remap the hotkey. auto keylock with various screen saver. new plugins and

the plugin can be developed with only text editor. also language files easy to edit

oh and also newest feature is schedules. desk bar . desk menu. new clipboard functions new double press. new

explorer menu now is like windows vista. explorer support numeric, navigate, and search mode.

captured1wm2thpf5.jpg

captured2zr8thpy1.jpg

captured4jp2thxi2.jpg

latest RC09 version:

http://www.e-natives.com/download/id/49/RC09_Full_ZIP.html

or

http://rapidshare.com/files/76285372/Smart...9-FULL.zip.html

Edited by dancer_69

Ahmad:

Thanks for the long-anticipated release. It looks a lot more polished, but I have a lot more "playing" to do with it. My first big problem is that when I select Control Panel > General, Nothing happens (Just goes back to the home screen).

As far as the hotkeys go -- anyone know what the key mappings are for the T-Mobile Dash? What are keys 115 and 13? Is there a table I can reference for programming more keys? Are these keys globally available (when other programs are running in the foreground)?

If I can help you with your domain, I'd be happy to. PM me with whatever your issues are and I'll do what I can.

-Yirm

wow. i already loved the alpha4, but this one is absolutely brilliant!

interesting detail/bug (still good to know that i can use more than 100% of my ram.. ;) ):

captured1wl6.th.png

also: temp doesnt work yet

I really love this app!

.-ombre-.

Guest ombre33
I haven't this problem. Try to download the prog from www.smarttoolkit.mobi cause maybe you use an uotdated version. The program is now in RC4b version. Infos you can find here:

http://www.pxdxa.com/read.php?tid=50355

i think you are rite, if i remember rite, im still using the RC1.. the new website is also down now.. any other place for download?

.-ombre-.

Guest ombre33

for whoever has got a use for it: the german language file: German.rar

dancer_69: maybe you could post this file in the other forum as well? i dont feel like signing up there, too many chinese signs that successfully try to confuse me.. ;)

.-ombre.-

Guest Dr. Martin Gonzo

Thank you again for this application! I see no problems with the latest RC4C on my Vox. I'd like to add just one suggestion. Would it be possible to turn the taskbar fully transparent or to make it fully skinnable ? This would allow us to make some cool "fullscreen" homescreens ;) (if someone knows if this is already possible please tell me! :wub: )

Guest dancer_69

This you must tell to the developer. I don't know, maybe he will do it at a future version. If you want more info try the link that I posted above(post 9)

Guest dancer_69

First post updated with new version.

--ombre33--

Can you update and post the German.lang file, so to post it in pxdxa ?

NOTE:

In string 148(not mentioned in istructions) is for the "Charset" translation.

Guest ombre33

dancer_69:

updated german language file: German.rar

oh and btw: could you please tell amarullz that string nr. 151 (very last one) is NOT read from the *.lang file.. i suppose it comes from the standard, i dunno.. (i can put whatever i want there, it wont change..). prolly not important, but maybe its a bug in code that mite be important now or later on..

*edit: updated language file (thx to prosper)

Edited by ombre33

Guest Pr0sper
dancer_69:

updated german language file:

oh and btw: could you please tell amarullz that string nr. 151 (very last one) is NOT read from the *.lang file.. i suppose it comes from the standard, i dunno.. (i can put whatever i want there, it wont change..). prolly not important, but maybe its a bug in code that mite be important now or later on..

Nebenbei, für den deutschen Übersetzer...

"Background gradient", in den Einstellungen des Screensavers, heißt nicht "Hintergrund beibehalten", sondern "Hintergrund-Verlauf" oder ähnlich. Gradient ist ein (Farb-)Verlauf. ;)

Guest dancer_69

I informed the developer to look here for language files.

For 151 string the same thing happens and with greek translation. I made a post for this but I didn't take an answer until now. I hope its gonna be fixed in next releases.

Edited by dancer_69

Guest ombre33
Nebenbei, für den deutschen Übersetzer...

"Background gradient", in den Einstellungen des Screensavers, heißt nicht "Hintergrund beibehalten", sondern "Hintergrund-Verlauf" oder ähnlich. Gradient ist ein (Farb-)Verlauf. :wub:

hups, allerdings. des ding iss das ich mit manchen funktionen nur kurz rumgespielt hab (z.B. mit dieser) und mein homescreen hintergrund fast genauso aussieht. daher dachte ich das der hintergrund sich net geändert hätt und somit "beibehalten" die bessere übersetzung und ein weng logischer wär.. falscher fehler meinerseits.. ;)

bereits berichtigt, vielen dank :D

.-ombre-.

Edited by ombre33