SmartToolkit 1.0.0RC09 Update_13/12/2007

Guest dancer_69

Guest Pr0sper

If amarullz is reading here ... or anybody can inform him ... The setting to disable STK for the Start Menu is bull$h!t. We can't change the settings anymore then, so no change of reaching STK anymore then ;)

Guest ombre33
If amarullz is reading here ... or anybody can inform him ... The setting to disable STK for the Start Menu is bull$h!t. We can't change the settings anymore then, so no change of reaching STK anymore then ;)

oh, actually you do have a couple of options: you might either pull up the taskbar via hotkey or (in case you didnt set hotkeys for whatever reason) you could go to [\HKEY_CU\Software\e-Natives\SmartToolkit] in your registry and change the "on_homescreen" D-WORD from 0 to 1..

.-ombre-.

Edited by ombre33

Guest Pr0sper
hups, allerdings. des ding iss das ich mit manchen funktionen nur kurz rumgespielt hab (z.B. mit dieser) und mein homescreen hintergrund fast genauso aussieht. daher dachte ich das der hintergrund sich net geändert hätt und somit "beibehalten" die bessere übersetzung und ein weng logischer wär.. falscher fehler meinerseits.. ;)

bereits berichtigt, vielen dank :D

.-ombre-.

Wo wird grade dabei sind ... scheinst ja hier der Deutsch-Mann zu sein :wub: String 33 "On Homescreen" würde ich nicht mit "Homescreen Anzeigen" übersetzen... Eher irgendwas wie "Homescreen-Einstellungen" ... Dort geht's ja darum, die Darstellungsweise von STK einzustellen.

Ah, nochwas ... In der "Toolbar" oder wie des Dingen heißt ... Das Teil mit Cut/Copy/Paste Funktionen ... Die beiden Strings für die Softkeys (ich glaube da steht Einstellungen und Bearbeiten?) sind viel zu lang ... weiß aber momentan auch keine Alternative ^^

Guest Pr0sper
oh, actually you do have a couple of options: you might either pull up the taskbar via hotkey or (in case you didnt set hotkeys for whatever reason) you could go to [\HKEY_CU\Software\e-Natives\SmartToolkit] in your registry and change the "on_homescreen" D-WORD from 0 to 1..

.-ombre-.

Perfect. Worked like a charm. I think we need another solution there anyway. "Normal" users might not want to go into the registry.

Guest Pr0sper

Another thing. If I'm connected with my PC, and I have the screensaver set not to activate if I'm connected... The screensaver activates right after disconnecting. Sounds like a bug/issue :}

I'm somehow seeing more strange things with the screensaver ... It always activates after about 1 second if I'm on the homescreen ... Though I've set it to 120 seconds ... ;)

This just happens right after reboot. If I then activate the STK Start Menu for a few seconds, the "effect" (more an issue) goes away...

Edited by Pr0sper

Guest ombre33
Wo wird grade dabei sind ... scheinst ja hier der Deutsch-Mann zu sein ;) String 33 "On Homescreen" würde ich nicht mit "Homescreen Anzeigen" übersetzen... Eher irgendwas wie "Homescreen-Einstellungen" ... Dort geht's ja darum, die Darstellungsweise von STK einzustellen.

Ah, nochwas ... In der "Toolbar" oder wie des Dingen heißt ... Das Teil mit Cut/Copy/Paste Funktionen ... Die beiden Strings für die Softkeys (ich glaube da steht Einstellungen und Bearbeiten?) sind viel zu lang ... weiß aber momentan auch keine Alternative ^^

1) "on homescreen": has already been changed.. (it's been in the lang-file for the RC3 but there wasnt a connected feature yet so i dint quite know what it would relate to.. anywhoo, changed. :wub:)

2) "einstellungen" u "bearbeiten": true. havent seen that one yet cuz i always used this feature in landscape mode so far.. i have no idea what would fit better for potrait tho..

.-ombre-.

Edited by ombre33

Guest Pr0sper
2) "einstellungen" u "bearbeiten": true. havent seen that one yet cuz i always used this feature in landscape mode so far.. i have no idea what would fit better tho..

Vielleicht Optionen und Aktion ...? Würde vielleicht passen ...

Guest ombre33
Vielleicht Optionen und Aktion ...? Würde vielleicht passen ...

"Optionen" und "Aktion" fits absolutely perfectly! changed in prior post.

.-ombre-.

Edited by ombre33

Guest Pr0sper
Hi guys, just a question, i'm using an ipaq 514 Phone. I'm just wondering if STK is compatible with this phone. Thanks ;)

I'd say yes. WM6 is supported, as well as non-QVGA displays (176*220). Why not simply try it :(

I'd say yes. WM6 is supported, as well as non-QVGA displays (176*220). Why not simply try it :(

Thanks prosper, its working and it looks really cool!!!! just another question though, i saw in the images that you can cut and paste while writing sms, is this correct? how exactly can you activate this feature? Thanks ;)

Guest Pr0sper
Thanks prosper, its working and it looks really cool!!!! just another question though, i saw in the images that you can cut and paste while writing sms, is this correct? how exactly can you activate this feature? Thanks ;)

You need to set a shortcut for the Clipboard function. Set shortcuts in Start (STK Start Menu) -> Settings -> Hotkeys. I've set shortcuts on my voice command button (since I don't need that), for both single press and long press.

Edited by Pr0sper

Guest caraboy
wow. i already loved the alpha4, but this one is absolutely brilliant!

interesting detail/bug (still good to know that i can use more than 100% of my ram.. ;) ):

captured1wl6.th.png

also: temp doesnt work yet

I really love this app!

.-ombre-.

ombre33, I am new to windows mobile. Can you tell me where can I get your black theme? I hate the green and blue ones that come with my HTC.

About smarttoolkit, I think it`s a step forward in smartphone navigation. Not only in looks good, but also it is easy to use. Testing it right now on htc s710.

One more thing. All this background app like camera, task, notes, do they drain you battery if they just stay in background? I do not need a lot of memory, my intention is to save battery. So apps that are idleing, like sms, camera, is it better to close them while in background?

With smarttoolkit is so easy to manage tasks. It`s a very good app.

Hi,

Does anyone have the SmartToolkit v1.00 RC05 version (newest version?). The www.smarttoolkit.mobi site is down.

Thnx.

Edited by morea

Guest markvanhaze

Ive installed the R6 version and when its running, my joystick button (the ok button in the middle) does not work. Is that a bug or am I missing something?

Im using the vox 710 with windows mobile 6 and i have facade running too.

Edited by markvanhaze

Guest markvanhaze
Ive installed the R6 version and when its running, my joystick button (the ok button in the middle) does not work. Is that a bug or am I missing something?

Im using the vox 710 with windows mobile 6 and i have facade running too.

Found the problem. Go to control panel - hotkeys, and delete or modify the first key. 13 is the joystick OK button.

Guest dancer_69

New smarttoolkit 1.0.0 RC07 version release:

The biggest update of SmartToolkit Interface with SmartToolkit RC07.

RC07 Release is User Interface base release, this release is the first SmartToolkit

version which support the full skinning. Read the Skin Development Manual for more

information about how to create your own SmartToolkit Skins.

Release File Packages:

1. SmartToolkit Main Program

2. White Phone (Skins)

3. Lowercase-English for RC07 (Languages)

4. Crystal Clear (Icon Set)

5. Sample Plugin (Plugins)

6. SmartToolkit Manual (Documentations)

7. Changelog (Documentations)

8. Language Development Note (Documentations)

9. Plugins Development Manual (Documentations)

10.Skins Development Manual (Documentations)

How to Install:

Copy file into your phone, and run the SmartToolkit-SP.cab to Install the SmartToolkit RC07.

What's New:

* Add Skins

* Add 12 hours format for tray clock

* Fix the keylock

* Fix the joggr

* Fix default skin coloring for WM2003

* Enchance the Interface.

* Port the popup menu into system menu (explorer)

* Add image alignment in plugins script

* Fix plugins getparam

download here:

http://www.e-natives.com/download/id..._0_0_RC07.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...