WM6 - Change Reminder/Snooze intervals?

Guest burrzoo

Guest burrzoo

I've searched and searched to no avail. Can anyone figure out some sort of registry tweak or work-around to alter the default reminder/snooze time frames in WM6 (and I believe it was the same for WM5)? I need more hourly-type of selections (e.g. 2 hour, 3 hour etc.). Currently when an appointment or task reminder appears it jumps from 1 hr to 1 day (there are shorter times,

day). I would even purchase an application to do this but do not want some bloated app with many, many other features. I just need (what would appear to be) this simple fix/adjustment.

I hope someone can please help!

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PoWeRrrr

I can not beleive that anybody jump on that one yet, it is not believeble that you can only choose 1h or 1d, that as to be the biggest flaw in WM5, and not resolved i n WM6...

There as to be something that can be done, not a new program because I like to synch the tasks with Outlook?

THanks,

• 2 months later...
Guest Tosty_82
I can not beleive that anybody jump on that one yet, it is not believeble that you can only choose 1h or 1d, that as to be the biggest flaw in WM5, and not resolved i n WM6...

There as to be something that can be done, not a new program because I like to synch the tasks with Outlook?

THanks,

You can try PhoneAlarm.

I'm currently busy with an error in my ROM, so you can track this topic

I found another forum-post here.

Good luck