Need help from U.S. or asia users please (ASUS P535)

Guest das_spektakel

Guest das_spektakel

Hi there,

i'm an owner of a "europe" ASUS P535 (the black one) but I want to replace the housing into the cool "white-edition". The problem: The white one is sold only in asia region ;)

I managed to order the complete housing via ebay, the white stylus was also no problem BUT I didn't find a way to get the white keypad (you can see it here:)

P535-6.jpg

More pictures

So who can help me to get these parts? I need an email adress or (would be perfect: a link where I can order these parts) or something else...

One special thing for Bangkok users: If you can organize me an adress where I can ask (There's an ASUS support department in Bangkok - does anyone have an email adress?).

I'm in BK in November, so please leave a message here.

To rise interest :( : A small "thank you" gift is the reward if you help me getting these parts.

kind regards,

das_spektakel

Edited by das_spektakel

• 1 month later...
Hi there,

i'm an owner of a "europe" ASUS P535 (the black one) but I want to replace the housing into the cool "white-edition". The problem: The white one is sold only in asia region ;)

I managed to order the complete housing via ebay, the white stylus was also no problem BUT I didn't find a way to get the white keypad (you can see it here:)

P535-6.jpg

More pictures

So who can help me to get these parts? I need an email adress or (would be perfect: a link where I can order these parts) or something else...

One special thing for Bangkok users: If you can organize me an adress where I can ask (There's an ASUS support department in Bangkok - does anyone have an email adress?).

I'm in BK in November, so please leave a message here.

To rise interest :( : A small "thank you" gift is the reward if you help me getting these parts.

kind regards,

das_spektakel

There are many ASUS resellers in BKK. The phone business is so vast here. Have you tried asking some vendors for help in Pantip or MBK??