Screen Protectors

Guest chaznet

Guest chaznet

Found some -- ordered a couple, pricey! $10 each (includes shipping) -- guess it's better than replacing the plastic screen cover. There's also the option to get a decal that covers the back of the phone as well, but personally I prefer the rubbery soft-touch stuff over a plastic decal.

Screen Only: http://www.shieldzone.com/item_description/HTCJUSHS.html

Full Body: http://www.shieldzone.com/item_description/HTCJUSHF.html

Guest chaznet

The ScreenShield came, a bit more convoluted install process than I've run into before -- spray both sides with a special liquid, put in place, don't use device for 24 hours while it 'sets' (and any liquid that seeped inside the Shadow dries). Good thing I ordered 2, as the first one got trashed.

Looks great though. At $12 (the price jumped $2 since I purchased at $9.95), it's overpriced -- and I'd say at least 2/3 the cost for the decal is the packaging -- big sleeved box, spray bottle, rubber squeegie. Others brands should be out before long... Now the wait for Krusell or someone to come out with a custom leather case ;)

Edited by chaznet

The ScreenShield came, a bit more convoluted install process than I've run into before -- spray both sides with a special liquid, put in place, don't use device for 24 hours while it 'sets' (and any liquid that seeped inside the Shadow dries). Good thing I ordered 2, as the first one got trashed.

Looks great though. At $12 (the price jumped $2 since I purchased at $9.95), it's overpriced -- and I'd say at least 2/3 the cost for the decal is the packaging -- big sleeved box, spray bottle, rubber squeegie. Others brands should be out before long... Now the wait for Krusell or someone to come out with a custom leather case ;)

I wonder if Piel Frama or Vaja will do a Juno/Phoebus/Shadow case.

Right now I'm using a Swiss Mobilty case-the Shdaow slides around, but it's got room for licenses, credit cards, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MetalSlug

I ordered one last week. Did it really take 2-3 weeks to ship? They say it could be 2-3 weeks but that may be a universal shipping time that they say just so there are no delays.

Guest chaznet

I had mine within a week, actually ordered 2 and glad I did as I trashed the 1st one trying to apply it. Better luck with the 2nd and they're quite nice. A softer type clear material that has some texture giving some 'grippiness' to screen, and doesn't show smudges like actual plastic screen.

I ordered one last week. Did it really take 2-3 weeks to ship? They say it could be 2-3 weeks but that may be a universal shipping time that they say just so there are no delays.

Guest trickinit

It's a company based out of Utah, and they have them in all the malls around here, so I don't know for sure how long it would actually take to ship, but I doubt it's that long. I actually just bought mine from the mall, and it turned out really nice. I'll have to take some pics and upload them.