Some Questions for T-Mobile Sky Mobile TV users :)

Guest BuzStringer

Guest BuzStringer

Hi Guys

Just some quick questions for a guy who's considering T-Mobile Mobile TV.

I'm aware you need to be in a 3G area to watch channels but how reliable is the service, any interruptions etc?

Is there a way to obtain the web address and watch channels via another internet browser? i know quality wouldn't be that good but i want to hook-it up to my in car computer, so the monitor wont be that much bigger than my current mobile screen. Via Web 'n' Walk.

and last but not least does anyone for the love of god know why you can't watch WWE Wrestling on the Sky Sports Channel? that was the main reason i was going to get the sport package, pah.

anyways thanks in advance guys ;)

-Mitch

• 3 weeks later...
Guest welshmikie
Hi Guys

Just some quick questions for a guy who's considering T-Mobile Mobile TV.

I'm aware you need to be in a 3G area to watch channels but how reliable is the service, any interruptions etc?

Is there a way to obtain the web address and watch channels via another internet browser? i know quality wouldn't be that good but i want to hook-it up to my in car computer, so the monitor wont be that much bigger than my current mobile screen. Via Web 'n' Walk.

and last but not least does anyone for the love of god know why you can't watch WWE Wrestling on the Sky Sports Channel? that was the main reason i was going to get the sport package, pah.

anyways thanks in advance guys :(

-Mitch

hi buzz only fone u can connect a mobile tv phone to at the moment is a nokia n95. Also there is now a dedicated sky sports channel for wwe wrestling

Guest Confucious
hi buzz only fone u can connect a mobile tv phone to at the moment is a nokia n95. Also there is now a dedicated sky sports channel for wwe wrestling

What happened to all the other phones? I know tha Ameo has problems but I also know that other Smartphones (such as the Vario III) had no problem. Unless, of course, they have changed things...

• 4 weeks later...