Gamerscore Hoar

Guest goochy1

Guest goochy1

Alright Guys

On xbox live a few people have called me a gamerscore hoar...meaning i love getting gamerscore but i just love the thrill of that little noise as an achievement pops up.. Anyone else feel the same ??

Whilst i'm on the subject check out this gamerscore that i had the other week

Cheers Guys

post-185611-1196878952_thumb.jpg

Guest genaldar
Holy Cow thats crazy! im only at 4k lol

I've barely cracked 1k! And sadly about half of what I got is from beating Halo 3 (waaaay to many achievement points on normal difficulty).

Edited by genaldar

Guest goochy1

Ye halo 3 is very easy Gamerscore i mean i've got 845 and i barely played the thing !

On 13305 atm but i've been banned from buying games so no more G until christmas lol

Bring on GUITAR HERO III

Guest goochy1
um....... i guess you can class me as one of those !

Ye i had seen you just randomly playing (in my opinion) very rubbish games....but hey it makes you feared within the Xbox community

Guest unclelimey
Ye i had seen you just randomly playing (in my opinion) very rubbish games....but hey it makes you feared within the Xbox community

halo 3, call of duty 2,3,4 , timeshift, gears of war, battlefield 2 modern combat, PGR3 and 4, perfect dark, bioshock, the darkness, test drive unlimited, medal of honour airborne, shadowrun, crackdown, transformers, the orange box, virtua tennis 3, top spin tennis 2, rockstar table tennis....

yup all very Rubbish...

and before you say anything about avatar... my 6 year old nephew loves playing it when he comes over.

maybe i should get a wrestling game (ahem cough cough).... or maybe rubbish like blacksite, kane and lynch, hour of victory or maybe the teenage turtles or fight night (really easy to get 1000 pts on these two) point being, i may like getting points, but i dont go out of my way to buy rubbish games just for points.... 1000 on call of duty 4 is a fine example as is my rank on battlefield 2 (cant wait for battlefield bad company)

:(

Edited by unclelimey

• 1 month later...
Guest goochy1
yup all very Rubbish...

:)

You sound mighty irritated at me there. Even for a gamerscore game like TMNT i wouldn't recommend it. It is such a rubbish game i couldn't even be bothered to complete the 8hr game for an easy 1000 G's. It's just awkward camera anglez.