New! Full 'HTC Live Home' for S710/E650 as on S730.

Guest Looby

Guest blink55184
A new one with a new SmartMonitor plugin view.

post-335848-1199627788_thumb.png

Style_3.rar

(PS: Sorry. I forgot to join the smartMonitor png files - It's been updated)

Alright, I have been toying for hours...any ideas why I can NOT get the .pngs to show up? I know the smartmontior plugin is fine because it is pulling the correct data...but I can not get the battery, sd, or any of those logos to show up!!!! :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gbh1268
Alright, I have been toying for hours...any ideas why I can NOT get the .pngs to show up? I know the smartmontior plugin is fine because it is pulling the correct data...but I can not get the battery, sd, or any of those logos to show up!!!! :D

Ill second that....did you ever get it to work blink??

Guest blink55184
Ill second that....did you ever get it to work blink??

Yeah, got it to work. Go to post 77 of this thread and download the .rar.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest realaxed
Well. As I did not use 'Facade', I removed this plugin definitly. And replaced it by the 'SmartMonitor'.

Then, mine is working very well even with the SD card inside. I did not have any problem with the reboot.

Thanks for the transfer of this beautiful plugin on the HTC Vox.

That said, here is my plugin with 'Smartmonitor' and others.

post-335848-1198332519_thumb.png

post-335848-1198332525_thumb.png

PS: Some corrections has been done. I removed the VOIP plugin. And SmartMonitor is now in english.

This is the new file.

Home_and_Images_files.rar

1- First, install the Blue Looby Theme.

2- Then install the SmartMonitor plugin. You will find it HERE

3- Extract the rar and put all the files in the right folder.

That's all.

Thanks.

Hi Moblogtek, I'm very interested in your version of Looby's theme cause it uses a free plugin instead of facade. (And I love seeing the memory% etc)

I was wondering if you could change the theme to have the SD card storage % in place of the "signal" %. (Because by default you get the standard signal bar monitor at the top of your theme anyway) Also, when you go horizontal with the vox you have an extra box unused. You could put the signal % there if you wanted couldn't you?

Sorry just a slight suggestion.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dhandle
I've tried selecting "my favs" via the icon on the homescreen and via start menu, both flicker and return me to the default page. I wanted to add the weather below the upcoming appointments so I don't have to select the separate page. Kinda like fizzweather does.

thanks

Anyone??? This seems to be the only flaw... any help would be greatly apreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest canagno
i love it!!! brilliant work, tho i cannot add fav. persons to the homescreen shortcut. screen flashes!

tho

I am having the same problem on mine. Maybe its becaue we are not subscribed to the my faves service? i dunno, can anyone help?

thanks

Guest canagno

is there a plugin that i can add to show the contact screen when i click on my favorites?

Edited by canagno

Guest Looby
I am having the same problem on mine. Maybe its becaue we are not subscribed to the my faves service? i dunno, can anyone help?

thanks

Hi all, I found the way to stop this issue is as follows:

1) uninstall the Gregory CAB file in Activesync Settings/add and remove programs.

2) Switch device off/on.

3) Switch to a different homescreen on your device.

4) Re-install the Gregory CAB file.

5) Select the HTC Live Home theme (DON'T activate anything on it!)

6) Switch your device off/on.

You should now find the faves holds and does not revert to the homescreen. If it doesn't work the first time try it a second. Best Regards...looby :D

Edited by Looby

• 1 month later...
Guest dutchphoto

I experienced huge problems with my HTC S710 when I installed this skin pack. I wasn't able to turn on wifi. Or when I was able to turn it on, it just when off. Even the icon dissapearred. Softesets. Couldn't turn on the phone anymore. I had a full batterij. So when I finnally managed to force a hardreset everything was as normal.

No problems anymore! I have the 1.34.405.1 (ROM)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest simon0372

Great homescreen, just what I'm after..!! :D

Just wondered, had a look at how to add my village using the accuWeather location but cannot find the .xml file to add it to... any ideas..?? Thanks

• 2 months later...
Guest Rickardo

Been using this for a while (great and thanks), but without Facade and with Google search. Anyone know of simple way (i.e. via cab?) to add windows media player plug-in that I had before on default home screen?

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dekraan

Hello everyone, better late then never, but I've tried installing this, and got it down to the smartmonitor. I do not see battery, memory etc on the screen. This causes the wifi and appointment etc to move up a bit.

How can I get the smartmonitor to show, and show properly?

greets!

Hi dekraan, I have sent you a private message regarding this Homescreen and Smartmonitor. This version does not have Smartmonitor, if you want the one with smartmonitor go to www.nectun.com

select E650 skins, about 2 or 3 pages in you can download it there. If you cannot find it I can post it here for you...looby B)

• 4 months later...
Guest danial.aw

hello I was just wondering if there is a way to configure htc home plugin ... I want to be able to hit the sms button to open Xtreme text... since i use that for threaded sms

any help would be greatly appreciated

thank you

danial

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Shadowphrogg

So far, I hacked this together...

Also, a matching color theme has been created.

will create installpack on request :D

post-428769-1242323617_thumb.jpg__post-428769-1242323767_thumb.jpg

post-428769-1242323991_thumb.jpg__post-428769-1242324007_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
Hi all, this is a full 'HTC Live Home' theme I have created for the Vox S710/E650 Smartphone. I have been using it for a week and it functions perfectly including Weather Updates. A blue version will follow shortly. Please follow the installation instructions carefully. Enjoy...looby :D

NB. You will need Facade available from www.sbsh.net This should be installed to the DEVICE memory.

The time selection can be changed 12hr/24hr in regional settings.

hie, I've tried to install this but when i try to install the second cab file(gregory_htcHomeN), it says "installation was unsuccessful. the program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions." Do you have an idea of what i can do to solve this problem?thanks

• 1 month later...