Exclamation sgh-i600 flashed to i607UCGD

Guest tb303

hi there,

i bought this phone off ebay from someone who said i can reflash it to work.

it appears that the phone is realy dead.

The phone starts at&t splash appears, seems that it boots ok, however another splash screen appears saying GOODBYE and the phone powers off itself.

i tried to connect the phone on my PC with no luck. Used all the drivers and instructions through various forums but it appears that the phone is only found as "unknown device"!

When I try the Bootloader mode, I get :

*USB Downloader-Xcingular V1.2

[Phone] Active OFF

If i press left soft key + camera + power button, it boots into some other menu that has the windows moobile logo and on the very top it says:

Hit space or "0" to enter configuration

then if i press other buttons on the mouse it lists the following and after a few seconds it boots and powers off as in normal mode.

OEMLaunch BOOT Version : i607UCGD

INFO: Launch Windows CE .NET by jum

is there a solution to this stupid flash or shall i keep the accessories and battery and throw it in the garbage.

cheers

tio

• 1 month later...
Guest pacio73
hi there,

i bought this phone off ebay from someone who said i can reflash it to work.

it appears that the phone is realy dead.

The phone starts at&t splash appears, seems that it boots ok, however another splash screen appears saying GOODBYE and the phone powers off itself.

i tried to connect the phone on my PC with no luck. Used all the drivers and instructions through various forums but it appears that the phone is only found as "unknown device"!

When I try the Bootloader mode, I get :

*USB Downloader-Xcingular V1.2

[Phone] Active OFF

If i press left soft key + camera + power button, it boots into some other menu that has the windows moobile logo and on the very top it says:

Hit space or "0" to enter configuration

then if i press other buttons on the mouse it lists the following and after a few seconds it boots and powers off as in normal mode.

OEMLaunch BOOT Version : i607UCGD

INFO: Launch Windows CE .NET by jum

is there a solution to this stupid flash or shall i keep the accessories and battery and throw it in the garbage.

cheers

tio

I've the same problem. Have you solved it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jimmyt1975

I have the same problem with tb303, but the diference is that I myself did it to my phone, by installing i607 upgrade instead of i600.

Service sais that they need 240 euros for rom replacement. Currently I am searchin for some way to make AT&T bootloader work with usb and reflash it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest halibutt
I have the same problem with tb303, but the diference is that I myself did it to my phone, by installing i607 upgrade instead of i600.

Service sais that they need 240 euros for rom replacement. Currently I am searchin for some way to make AT&T bootloader work with usb and reflash it.

Lucky you, in where I live people are told by the service that such phones are damaged beyond repair... Any luck on this one BTW?