can't receive MMS

Guest Steev

Hi

I'm having a strange problem. I can't receive MMS on my dual. I'm sure my network settings are correct because I'm using the attached T-Mobile settings cab which I've used on my last three phones with out any problems. I can send MMS fine but when It comes to receiving them I get the downloading MMS bubble which shows that the download progress freezes at 99% then it goes away without finishing the download. A few minutes later the bubble pops up again and the same thing happens over and over until I reject the MMS.

Is anyone else having similar problems or do you know how to fix this?

Cheers S

forgot to say I'm using the 1.31.707.09 (HTCAsia WEE) ROM.

T_MobileUK.CAB

Edited by Steev

Hi

I'm having a strange problem. I can't receive MMS on my dual. I'm sure my network settings are correct because I'm using the attached T-Mobile settings cab which I've used on my last three phones with out any problems. I can send MMS fine but when It comes to receiving them I get the downloading MMS bubble which shows that the download progress freezes at 99% then it goes away without finishing the download. A few minutes later the bubble pops up again and the same thing happens over and over until I reject the MMS.

Is anyone else having similar problems or do you know how to fix this?

Cheers S

forgot to say I'm using the 1.31.707.09 (HTCAsia WEE) ROM.

test it

http://www.cinetsystems.com/xda/Kaiser%20C...1_0_31002_1.cab