any torrent clients for wm6

Guest Prits_uk2002

Guest Prits_uk2002

hello i recently downloaded flashyget for my pc it is a download manager AND ALSO allows users to download torrents is there any software that allows users to download torrents and other files on wm6 pda i have a kaiser. i searched for this but didnt find any threads so i created one thanks for any advise in advance

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried downloading this mobile torrent client and it worked fine- untill the point when I tried to actually download a torrent. It will not allow me. Can someone help? It keeps saying something about the syntax being incorrect. I am very certain that I have input the correct URL, and that I am actually connected, yet it still does not work.

Can someone help?

Guest Confucious

What is the point of downloading Torrents on your phone? Do you have unlimited data? Unlimited storage on your phone? Or are you just going to download small files?

What is the point of downloading Torrents on your phone? Do you have unlimited data? Unlimited storage on your phone? Or are you just going to download small files?

It's for donwloading smaller files. I'm fully aware there is a 1GB cap on web n walk and 3GB cap on web and walk plus

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest amigafan2003

Well, if you have a hugely powerful PC like me that chews up about 600 watts even when idle then it's nice to do have that machine swicthed off then run the torrent downloads ove wifi to you mobile phone, esp if you have an 8GB card as well :-) Ah, downloading torrents in silence ftw :D