phdutton

TyTn II Live Messenger

Hi,

I just got a HTC TyTn II through Orange, and once again they have removed MSN Messenger from it.

Last time (M3100) I managed to find an install very quickly, and it worked fine. This time, despite numerous posters in forums saying it's easy to find, I can not find it.

Could someone please give me a link to a installer for Live Messenger that will work on the Orange HTC TyTn II.

Thanks,

Pete.

Hi,

I just got a HTC TyTn II through Orange, and once again they have removed MSN Messenger from it.

Last time (M3100) I managed to find an install very quickly, and it worked fine. This time, despite numerous posters in forums saying it's easy to find, I can not find it.

Could someone please give me a link to a installer for Live Messenger that will work on the Orange HTC TyTn II.

Thanks,

Pete.

cant link you directly to it but i can tell you that you can find it at http://www.xda-developers.com

You have got to be joking! Use the customer google search on that forum and search for: live messenger cab kaiser