ROM: TLR Kaiser 3.08.02.21 WinMo 6.1 - VF ROM / Radio, HTC OEM + CF 3.5 + more

Guest TheLoanRanger

Guest andrewkeith5

of all the phones and ROMs and flashing I've done...

...this is THE best combination ever.

sooooo clean and lolvely and fresh and new and fast and better than t-mobiles

slight issue though - in the t-mo rom, i had the battery indicator on the homescreen and then the clock on the heading bar when i went into any of the programs, but on the TLR rom I only have the batery monitor on the homescreen and couldn't find the option to turn the clock back on...

Guest davidknappett

I've upgraded to this ROM from the stock Voda on the v1615 and it's brilliant. With the voda ROM, it used to have a voicemail plugin for the home screen, showing me how many new voicemails there were, but now it's missing. Anyone know how to get this back by installing a cab or is there something similar?

Thanks in advance :D

Guest TheLoanRanger

I'll check the Vodafone ROM for that plugin.

Just to let everyone know that i'm working on a new ROM for release towards the end of this week. Much the same as this really, nice stock OEM look, extendable by a bunch of nice CAB files (of which there will be some new ones!) and this time i'm making it UC compliant (for those that like that) and assuming Paul has it ready, AppToDate will be baked into the ROM. That means you can see at a click if the ROM or an accompanying CAB can be updated. CABs will come over-the-air for updates, ROM will just be a notification.

Guest davidknappett

Can anyone tell me why I now have a '3g+' icon instead of an 'H' - and how I can restore it back to the 'H'? HSDPA is enabled and the EnableHSDPAIcon reg key is set to 1. I'm assuming it's just an icon file if someone can point me in the right direction...

Cheers :D

Guest jasperjugan
Can anyone tell me why I now have a '3g+' icon instead of an 'H' - and how I can restore it back to the 'H'? HSDPA is enabled and the EnableHSDPAIcon reg key is set to 1. I'm assuming it's just an icon file if someone can point me in the right direction...

Cheers :D

hi! i'm using the rom and has H. maybe it's because your location is not HSDPA ready? try restarting the phone

Guest M_Taylor40

Hey,

I was just wondering as MS have now officially released WM6.1, will the new build have the RTM release (if there is one lol) or do we have to wait for HTC to release their Tytn2 6.1 ROM before we get hold of that?

Also, what are the updates or fixes from the current TRL release and the one about to be released?

M_Taylor40

Seeing as the official release build is 5.2.19202 and the current TRL build is 5.2.19199 i think they are only minor bug fixes present, nothing seriously interesting lol.

Look forward to thr new TRL ROM tho! I bet you can make some nice chances even if MS dont lol.

Edited by M_Taylor40

Guest pete_thomson
Pocket Outlook appears to be missing after flash, can anyone point me in the right direction to finding it?

Click, Start -> Messaging. I understand that this is Outlook.

Guest dkindred
Click, Start -> Messaging. I understand that this is Outlook.

Oh, i dont know, when i set up the new partnership and went to my sync settings it told me the stuff wasnt installed to sync contacts and calender, and sure enough after sync'ing my pc did not have the apointments i had loaded on to my phone.

The good news is though, i just went into do a screen shot so u could see what i meant and it allowed me to tick the box, i'm not quite sure what i have done differently but it works :D

Guest lemonsoju

Does anyone know whether this will work on the (fabulously named) Japanese Emobile S11HT.

I've heard that the radio frequency used in Japan may be different. The comment I've seen is:

"The S11HT is unlocked, my understanding is that it has a 1700 Mhz radio in which can pretty much only be used on the E-Mobile network."

Guest M_Taylor40

Not sure if I definitely still have the ROM but if I do I can send it to anyone wantin it badly until TRL ups either a new mirror or new version. if anyone badly wants it send me a PM n ill try to send it 2mora as im off to bed now as I've just got in from work after a 12 hour shift n I need sleep! 7am is just so wrong, especially for students! lol.Please note tho, if u like the ROM please help support TRL! im going to as soon as I get paid as its brilliant!Thanks again TRL! lol, im on my vario 3 now, so much faster than before!M_Taylor40

Yeah I have the ROM, anyone wanting it drop me a PM and I'll send u a link to download it.

I will only have this link active until either TRL ups a new mirror/version or asks me to remove it.

M_Taylor40

Edited by M_Taylor40

Guest Dinkens
Not sure if I definitely still have the ROM but if I do I can send it to anyone wantin it badly until TRL ups either a new mirror or new version. if anyone badly wants it send me a PM n ill try to send it 2mora as im off to bed now as I've just got in from work after a 12 hour shift n I need sleep! 7am is just so wrong, especially for students! lol.Please note tho, if u like the ROM please help support TRL! im going to as soon as I get paid as its brilliant!Thanks again TRL! lol, im on my vario 3 now, so much faster than before!M_Taylor40

YEah, I need it to.. I did the HardSPL and I gues the phone is now unlock, It went successfully, but when I try to download the exe file I get the same server error..... Thanks

Guest Shadowfixeruk
YEah, I need it to.. I did the HardSPL and I gues the phone is now unlock, It went successfully, but when I try to download the exe file I get the same server error..... Thanks

If anyone wants it - PM me and i will send you a link from yousendit .. but i only have 1Gb download left this month and the link will ony be available for 7 Days or 100 downloads...

SF

Edited by Shadowfixeruk