ROM: TLR Kaiser 3.08.02.21 WinMo 6.1 - VF ROM / Radio, HTC OEM + CF 3.5 + more

Guest TheLoanRanger

Guest TheLoanRanger

My next ROM release will be based on the official 6.1 update from HTC, and will feature:

- MoDaCo splash

- NetCF 3.5

- Additional utilities unique to TLR ROM

- AppToDate support with OTA flashing

If you have requests for the next ROM, post them here!

Guest WearTheFoxHat

So good, he said it twice!

I assume that with this, we shall be able to use sprite backup and then restore data. I don't fancy reinstalling all my apps again.

Guest Paul (MVP)

That should work I would have thought!

I always enjoy the reinstall process of a fresh ROM tho, lol! :D

P

Guest WearTheFoxHat

Cool, I guess it's really the hassle of installing all the various apps again. Now Ive got my hosted exchange setup, then the email, contacts and calendar are a breeze!

Guest Shadowfixeruk
My next ROM release will be based on the official 6.1 update from HTC, and will feature:

- MoDaCo splash

- NetCF 3.5

1st :D

I would like VOIP added details here http://www.modaco.com/content/htc-kaiser-k...ip-from-abroad/

Cheers :-)

SF

Guest shootydogthing

So the new ROM might be the "graphics" version HTC are meant to be putting out?

Great.

I would like Skype to work (not necessarily your fault or even doable though) and either vTap working or an alternative recommended...

Also Paul, both my Vario III stock ROM and my old MDA Touch's stock ROM had remap stuff in the settings...

Guest shootydogthing

Feck!

I liked that. Huh. Guess I gotta get used to Calender and Contacts.

Not that bad, I wanted Contacts and Tasks, but I can live with it. It was having contacts on the other side that annoyed me, I'm used to it now :D

Guest sputnic

I've tried to search for this issue, some things were mentioned but no fixes as far as I could see. I installed this rom on my TytnII and I have noticed that sending email just gives me the 'the message(s) could not be sent' error. It even does it when I try to use my wifi. I watched on my server when the phone logs in, it can get the messages but it seems that it isn't even trying to send them, there is no error message on the server indicating that it tried. Any ideas? Other than this, the rom is very stable.

thanx

Guest KevinAlbrecht

I think I found something with this ROM. My align screen no longer responds to presses! I am wondering if a hard reset is necessary(again), because seems like the alignment is off?

I first noticed this last week when I was having trouble dropping down the task manager in the upper right screen. I thought it was the screen protector that was peeling off, but now that I cannot even align the screen, I wonder...

Anybody else have this issue with (this) ROM? I am not sure if it something else interfering or not... - TIA

Guest touficjohn
I think I found something with this ROM. My align screen no longer responds to presses! I am wondering if a hard reset is necessary(again), because seems like the alignment is off?

I first noticed this last week when I was having trouble dropping down the task manager in the upper right screen. I thought it was the screen protector that was peeling off, but now that I cannot even align the screen, I wonder...

Anybody else have this issue with (this) ROM? I am not sure if it something else interfering or not... - TIA

I dont seem to be having that problem at all... :D:(

Edited by touficjohn

Guest johnyysmith

I just had to hard reset. Now I can't get weather on the HTC Home screen. 'Select your city here' brings up an empty list. I have set my regional settings in system. Any ideas please?

Edited by johnyysmith

Guest johnyysmith
Read through this thread, maybe about page 10 or something, I put the reason/fix for this :D

Cheers m8. Removed TLR Home Settings and now it works.

ps. I did search but when you come up with a load of hits, some of which run to 16 pages, its a bit difficult to find what you are looking for

Guest M_Taylor40

If you have the FTouchFlo installed then the Align Screen setup will not work.

I have this problem and have to soft reset the phone to get out of it.

If you remove the FTouchFlo program then Align Screen will start working again (For me anyways)

M_Taylor40

Guest shootydogthing
Cheers m8. Removed TLR Home Settings and now it works.

ps. I did search but when you come up with a load of hits, some of which run to 16 pages, its a bit difficult to find what you are looking for

Yeap, that's what it is. Once you've set your location you can put the Home Settings back on, and remove it if you wanna change location again. OR, if you're happy with the order, just leave it off.

Guest KevinAlbrecht
If you have the FTouchFlo installed then the Align Screen setup will not work.

I have this problem and have to soft reset the phone to get out of it.

If you remove the FTouchFlo program then Align Screen will start working again (For me anyways)

M_Taylor40

Thank you for this. I do indeed have fTouchFlo installed, not running by default, but I guess I have always had it running when I tried this. Thanks again!

Guest pete_thomson

- MoDaCo splash

- NetCF 3.5

My request is for it to be ready asap!!

No seriously, any ideas on the timescale for this?