WM6 upgrade abc text problem

Guest Steveo14

Guest Steveo14

Well i have a blackjack1, I recently upgraded to the offical samsung windows mobile 6. I like it and all. The only problem i seem to having ,is that when i go to compose a text, i have no abc text. Its all just numbers and i tried switching it but it still insists on not changing. I may be missing something maybe and i did try searching numerous times with no know fix.

anyone have an idea how to get m typing text back. It kinda sucks when someone text messages you and you can respond.lol

thanks again steve

Guest FORCEFOXFIVE
Well i have a blackjack1, I recently upgraded to the offical samsung windows mobile 6. I like it and all. The only problem i seem to having ,is that when i go to compose a text, i have no abc text. Its all just numbers and i tried switching it but it still insists on not changing. I may be missing something maybe and i did try searching numerous times with no know fix.

anyone have an idea how to get m typing text back. It kinda sucks when someone text messages you and you can respond.lol

thanks again steve

Hi Steve, I know this may sound like a daft question , but are you you trying to type in the ''To:'' box or the main message box? Got my BJ in front of me and it only let me write numbers in the receipients(?) box. When typing the main body of the message, pushing the ''Fn'' button swaps between numbers and letters. Have you tried using the Num Lock? Also, you say youve upgraded to WM6, check the PDA and Phone version, START>SETTINGS>MORE>MORE>VERSION. They should both end CHA1. I just done this yesterday, didnt install the Modem Drivers properly and caused all sorts of probs. It flashed WM6 to the device but not complete. You might have something missing????

Hope that helps!

Guest Steveo14

Well itried what you said and both have CHA1 at the end. I also made sure that i was typing in the main message box and still no go. it says in the top corner abc but i still have numbers appear, rather then what should be letters. thanks again for the responce