copy paste in Word Mobile

Guest peter_t

Guest peter_t

Hi all,

How to copy and paste text in Word Mobile on my HTC s730? I've downloaded VitoCopyPaste but it doesent work in Word? Do I have to upgrade the Word mobile (pay more money) to get a full verion of MS Word Mobile or is it because there is no touch screen on my smartphone?

Please answer and I'll be :D

thanks in advance for any help.

brgds

• 2 months later...
Guest Lovsten
Hi all,

How to copy and paste text in Word Mobile on my HTC s730? I've downloaded VitoCopyPaste but it doesent work in Word? Do I have to upgrade the Word mobile (pay more money) to get a full verion of MS Word Mobile or is it because there is no touch screen on my smartphone?

Please answer and I'll be :D

thanks in advance for any help.

brgds

Sorry to inform you that you can't copy/paste on Windows Mobile 6 Standard (no touchscreen). Just have to wait for Windows Mobile 6.1 which I've seen some people in here has managed to put on to their S730, but I've not done it myself so I can't say if it works or not.

PS! See you are from Sweden. Feel free to visit our new forum for skandinavian Windows Mobile users/developers - Windows Mobile Nordic Forum

Edited by Lovsten

• 4 weeks later...
Guest JZ SmartMort
Sorry to inform you that you can't copy/paste on Windows Mobile 6 Standard (no touchscreen). Just have to wait for Windows Mobile 6.1 which I've seen some people in here has managed to put on to their S730, but I've not done it myself so I can't say if it works or not.

PS! See you are from Sweden. Feel free to visit our new forum for skandinavian Windows Mobile users/developers - Windows Mobile Nordic Forum

I don't know if that's fully true. I am pretty sure that one of the copy/paste methods in my app should work on an HTC. I've seen issues on samsungs but HTC's should not be an issue. Take a look at the screenshots and see if you want to give it a shot. Let us know how it works for you if you use it. Thanks JZ

• 1 month later...
Guest madferret

SmartToolkit from e-natives.com has a copy/paste application that works on the S730. I've got mine set to operate by holding down the '0' button on the phone pad, which then displays a set of buttons to highlight/copy/paste/etc. Works well in anything text based, e.g. emails, contacts or word.

Don't install the latest RC09 version though, use RC08D which is much more stable.