HTC Touch Cruise Max Micro HC memory

Guest Sebula

Guest Sebula

I was looking at adding a Micro SD card, and i have noticed the Cruise will take HC, is there a max size the phone supports do any of you know please ?

I was thinking of getting the Micro SDHC 8Gb card, as they are coming down in price, buti cant see if there is a max size for the Phone.

If anybody could help i would be most appreciated. :D

Guest Prosody

SDHC spec supports up to 32gig in theory, as for right here right now an 8Gig card will work, my Dad has the same phone as us and used an 8gig Sandisk card. :D

Guest wardy
SDHC spec supports up to 32gig in theory, as for right here right now an 8Gig card will work, my Dad has the same phone as us and used an 8gig Sandisk card. :D

Have 8gb in mine , still trying to fill it :(

• 3 months later...
Guest Cal472

Yes the Slot shoudl support up to 32 GB Micro SD HC.

I bought an 8GB San Disk one with a small memory card reader for the computer for about £18!! bargain! (Do not go into the highstreet shops as they are charging up to £80 for it)

I have seen the 16GB version floating around on some websites too..

Do you think this could be giving the iPhone a run for its money?... Its more customisable, large storage capability etc...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chaznet

No... the iPhone is a great device and for the user who wants one, it's pretty much a no-brainer that a HTC Touch Cruise would >not< be an acceptable substitute... While I am enjoying mine, I can't see it swaying a potential iPhone purchaser.

Do you think this could be giving the iPhone a run for its money?... Its more customisable, large storage capability etc...