SPV M700 Bass Fix

Guest JonnyAlpha

Guest JonnyAlpha

Hi All;

I am aware that there is a Software Patch available called "Bass Fix" to enhance the tinny sound produced by the SPV M700 AKA HTC P3600/Trinity.

Before I run off and install it how up to date is the patch, my Device Info is as follows:

ROM Version: 1.23.61.5

ROM Date: 01/25/07

Thanks in advance.

:D

Guest The Doctor
Hi All;

I am aware that there is a Software Patch available called "Bass Fix" to enhance the tinny sound produced by the SPV M700 AKA HTC P3600/Trinity.

Before I run off and install it how up to date is the patch, my Device Info is as follows:

ROM Version: 1.23.61.5

ROM Date: 01/25/07

Thanks in advance.

:D

This is what you're looking for: http://rapidshare.com/files/20180006/BassFix.rar

Extract and copy the 3 cabs over to your device, the install SDKCerts, then HTCCerts THEN HTC_WaveDev.cab

Phil

Guest JonnyAlpha
This is what you're looking for: http://rapidshare.com/files/20180006/BassFix.rar

Extract and copy the 3 cabs over to your device, the install SDKCerts, then HTCCerts THEN HTC_WaveDev.cab

Phil

Phil

Many thanks, I had found them on XDA-Developers installed them and there is a definate improvment on Loudspeaker and with Headphones the sound is very good?

Guest JonnyAlpha
Do you need to do this if the phone has been 'upgraded' with a wm6 rom?

Hop over to XDA Developers Forum and ask the same question, I don't know if the fix is WM5 specific. Does music sound very tinny. Do a search on google, one post I found suggested that later ROM's did not need the fix.

• 1 month later...
Guest Mattster_SPV
Hop over to XDA Developers Forum and ask the same question, I don't know if the fix is WM5 specific. Does music sound very tinny. Do a search on google, one post I found suggested that later ROM's did not need the fix.

Hi.

Any update on this?

I have WM 6.1 on my spv m700. Is the bass fix recommended?