capt_janeway

Another decision to make

OK going to buy a new phone to use for work as the one they give is next to useless!

I am looking at the following:

UBiQUiO 501

HP IPaq 514

HTC 620

Treo 750v

So opinions welcome please. No need for Wi-fi or HSPDA as company have no data tariff but looking for easy syncing with Activesync 4.5 and easy ROM flashing, if required. More importantly a good quality phone for phone calls that doesn't crash and is able to deal with a few things going on.

Thanks!

I've not played with any of the devices above so cannot give a user point of view.

Things to think about is how important is the price bracket and what features if any you really want.

Paul's UBiQUiO-501 review

PocketPCSoft iPAQ 514 review (one of the only reviews I can find on this device)

Engadget Dash review

Paul's Treo 750v review

Hope these reviews help.

I've not played with any of the devices above so cannot give a user point of view.

Things to think about is how important is the price bracket and what features if any you really want.

Paul's UBiQUiO-501 review

PocketPCSoft iPAQ 514 review (one of the only reviews I can find on this device)

Engadget Dash review

Paul's Treo 750v review

Hope these reviews help.

Thanks awarner, went for a B-stock S620 from Expansys and apart from their stroppy CS team, it arrived safe and sound apart from a ripped box. Had a good old play, and am liking it quite a bit. Going to run WM5 for a while, but for work it's perfect. Sadly they won't let us sync with Exchange but using Facade means I have a great looking diary and the key board makes note taking etc a breeze.