MWG ATOM LIFE

Guest mancuk29

Guest mancuk29

I am looking at the mwg atom life which has windows 6 on it, does anyone know if tomtom 6 will work on it with a bluetooth gps ?

the phone has a fab memory and also everything I want but I need tomtom I cant seem to get a definative answer

any help would be gratefully recived

Guest mancuk29
I can confirm that TT6 works fine with the Atom

just another quick one, i have read horror stories about the phone about stability etc can anyone tell me if this phone is any good , it is going for free on a 12 month 32.50 contract and im concerned as the price has been half'd

i have been looking at the atom life, the atom v and the e-ten x800 but can chose , they all have some sort of horror story attatched from camera to video to being completely crap ,

any advice would help

Guest mcwarre
just another quick one, i have read horror stories about the phone about stability etc can anyone tell me if this phone is any good , it is going for free on a 12 month 32.50 contract and im concerned as the price has been half'd

i have been looking at the atom life, the atom v and the e-ten x800 but can chose , they all have some sort of horror story attatched from camera to video to being completely crap ,

any advice would help

I have had it for 3 months (ish). I have had to soft reset it 2-3 times (30 secs to do) and never had to hard reset (a first for a windows mobile device for me). Camera seems fine to me (it's not a 7.5M pixel Canon). If I were you I would look at sim free (on expansys) then use a 3 sim card with good data rates (either PAYG or contract).

Guest mancuk29
I have had it for 3 months (ish). I have had to soft reset it 2-3 times (30 secs to do) and never had to hard reset (a first for a windows mobile device for me). Camera seems fine to me (it's not a 7.5M pixel Canon). If I were you I would look at sim free (on expansys) then use a 3 sim card with good data rates (either PAYG or contract).

thanks for the advice, just one last one how eary is it to get tomtom 6 to work ? I presume you need to do the usual set up the bt gps and then set a comms port for tomtom to pick the bluetooth gps ?

can anyone tell me does it drag its feet with the maps or is it quick ?

Guest mcwarre
thanks for the advice, just one last one how eary is it to get tomtom 6 to work ? I presume you need to do the usual set up the bt gps and then set a comms port for tomtom to pick the bluetooth gps ?

can anyone tell me does it drag its feet with the maps or is it quick ?

I set it up in under 30 secs when installed (I have a tt BT GPS receiver though). Just changed to a wayfinder BT GPS receiver and TT recognised it immediately (as long as you set up an outgoing port on the device when pairing with the phone). Maps do not seem to drag as much as they did with my k-Jam. There is a slight drag (circa 10 meters when doing 60mph) but that is normal for tt.