shadow battery issue/charging problem! - please help!

Guest twistedpain183

Guest twistedpain183

just randomly my phone stoped working and powered off, at the time i had blue tooth enabled and figured it just drained it quick. i have the recent firmware installed, aswell as any updates that are there for it. tmobile says im outa warrentee cuz i bought it off ebay and didnt know that my warrentee was going be voided... here are the screen shots i have that explain my problem. im at the end of the line as im going on vacation here soon any and all advice you can give me im will to try anything to get my phone working again!

thanks

powermanagment2.jpghome1.jpgpowerprob1.jpgpowerprob2.jpg

keep in mind that after about 1 - 5 min the charge light goes off and when i check the status its unkown... any details i left out that might help you please ask and ill fill you in on anything i didnt clearify.

Edited by twistedpain183

just randomly my phone stoped working and powered off, at the time i had blue tooth enabled and figured it just drained it quick. i have the recent firmware installed, aswell as any updates that are there for it. tmobile says im outa warrentee cuz i bought it off ebay and didnt know that my warrentee was going be voided... here are the screen shots i have that explain my problem. im at the end of the line as im going on vacation here soon any and all advice you can give me im will to try anything to get my phone working again!

thanks

powermanagment2.jpghome1.jpgpowerprob1.jpgpowerprob2.jpg

keep in mind that after about 1 - 5 min the charge light goes off and when i check the status its unkown... any details i left out that might help you please ask and ill fill you in on anything i didnt clearify.

Are you charging it via USB or charging it on the wall adapter?

Maybe get a new battery? batteries4less has them.

http://www.batteries4less.com/htc/shadow/s...CFRwqagod-Sf3Fw

Guest twistedpain183
Are you charging it via USB or charging it on the wall adapter?

Maybe get a new battery? batteries4less has them.

http://www.batteries4less.com/htc/shadow/s...CFRwqagod-Sf3Fw

yeah i have tried all 3 types of chargers actually, and they all do the same thing... went to a t-mobile store and used one there to test it and it wouldnt even work either. the phone has actually gotten worse! at first i was actually able to make calls on it now it wont even even allow me to keeps searching for a network. i think im SOL on this and going to have to invest in a new one... :D