wnw dongle

Guest nevawlkalone

Guest nevawlkalone

I have one of them web n walk internet dongles and wondered if it will run xbx live coz my xbox has usbv ports and i usb etc lol

Guest andrewkeith5

it is highly unlikely

firstly, you would HAVE to have web 'n' walk max to allow the full xbox live functionaliy including audio chats - which is about £40 a month

secondly, the xbox firmware would need to be hacked in order to get a driver to work, which i don't think has happened yet

overally, whats wrong with a landline and home broadband? mobile internet is NOT designed with gaming in mind

Guest Mysterious Stranger
I have one of them web n walk internet dongles and wondered if it will run xbx live coz my xbox has usbv ports and i usb etc lol

I have a Draytek wireless router with a USB port. The firmware has just been updated to include support for USB 3g dongles, so using something like that you could then use the ethernet or wireless adapter of the xbox to get online.

If I had a USB dongle thingy I could try it but mine's PCMCIA.

M.S

Guest nevawlkalone
I have a Draytek wireless router with a USB port. The firmware has just been updated to include support for USB 3g dongles, so using something like that you could then use the ethernet or wireless adapter of the xbox to get online.

If I had a USB dongle thingy I could try it but mine's PCMCIA.

M.S

Jeeze, just re-read my post and god how it fades off towards the end...never drink beer and post again.

anyways, thanks for the reply MS will look into this. Am sure work will oblige in purchasing one of these routers for experimental purposes :D :(