XM Radio and MobiTV hacks?

Guest tomo88

Guest tomo88

Hi all,

whilst strolling through the internet, I found a way to 'reset' the trial on the mobiTV and XM Radio apps by getting rid of the vars.chuck files or smething like that. I've tried it but it still says I've got one day left.

Although, this related to the software being installed, not built in to the ROM (like on the BJII)

Has anyone with a BJII had any luck with this? where abouts do u go to find these files?

Guest patalay
Hi all,

whilst strolling through the internet, I found a way to 'reset' the trial on the mobiTV and XM Radio apps by getting rid of the vars.chuck files or smething like that. I've tried it but it still says I've got one day left.

Although, this related to the software being installed, not built in to the ROM (like on the BJII)

Has anyone with a BJII had any luck with this? where abouts do u go to find these files?

Sorry tomo88... I've no idea about your query... probably the solution to my question could help u too....

I'm really interested in getting to know about xmsatellite radio......

I dont have any data plan, but I found a .cab file for unlimited xmradio from bjcentral.net (anyone can register & get this application in download section of this website!), I didn't installed it so far, but I just wanted to make sure whether its gonna work without

the dataplan or not? Has anyone tried it ??? Please let all of us know...

Thank you.......

Guest jizzajam
I just wanted to make sure whether its gonna work without

the dataplan or not?

you need a data plan to stream xm online. there is no satellite reciever in your phone

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sadistik63

If you're already a subscriber to XM Radio (like I am), you don't need to crack the trial software that comes with the phone.

Open up your mobile browser and go to http://www.xstreamxm.com/mobile

Then punch in your XM Radio username and password, and what station you want to listen to. It'll launch Windows Media Player or whatever default program you use for audio. :D

• 1 year later...
Guest scopingu
If you're already a subscriber to XM Radio (like I am), you don't need to crack the trial software that comes with the phone.

Open up your mobile browser and go to http://www.xstreamxm.com/mobile

Then punch in your XM Radio username and password, and what station you want to listen to. It'll launch Windows Media Player or whatever default program you use for audio. :)

Unfortunately, the above website no longer works. Is there another easy way to stream XM to my bj2? I already pay a subscription and can't justify another $9.00/mo for a mobile sub. In past, I streamed it through my slingbox but it was always slow and jittery.