EXPIRED: Pink Qtek 8500 - £35.00 delivered at eXpansys!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)
qtek8500cheep-20080513-231140.jpg
[Edit: EXPIRED! :D]

There's nothing more to say really, grab a Pink Qtek 8500 - £35.00 delivered at eXpansys!

Hit up this link to buy! At this price, I wouldn't hesitate because they won't be around long!

P

Edit: Also on the eXpansys USA site at $67.95!

Guest unknown-singh
qtek8500cheep-20080513-231140.jpg
There's nothing more to say really, grab a Pink Qtek 8500 - £35.00 delivered at eXpansys!

Hit up this link to buy! At this price, I wouldn't hesitate because they won't be around long!

P

Edit: Also on the eXpansys USA site at $67.95!

woow!

not long ago i was going to get the black one at £99 now this for only £35, what a bargain just ordered mine.

p.s anyone thats put off by the pink, theres a black silicone case available on ebay.

sorry if that ebay refferal is not aloud.

:D

Guest GraviticVortex

Ordered one too...

Delivery costs almost as much as phone itself :D £59.14 with delivery to our little corner of Europe...

GV

Guest touficjohn

Yikes!

£30 for a WM smartphone!!! That cant be right can it?

Paul, are they any good though?

/me wonders if it could handle WM6 too...

Guest GraviticVortex
Yikes!

£30 for a WM smartphone!!! That cant be right can it?

Paul, are they any good though?

/me wonders if it could handle WM6 too...

Seems to be handling WM6 pretty well...

GV

Guest touficjohn

Just ordered one!

I think i'll be getting the black silicone case off eBay too... Haha!

Though could be a good way to get the Mrs into WM phones...

There are 'unofficial' WM 6 / 6.1 builds out there for it!

P

Just went and had a look before you replied... Will you be flashing?

Guest touficjohn

:D Might be too late, BUT, IF you can use this then in theory it would only cost £25 delivered.... I still haven't used mine...

I think I'll give them a call in the morning and see what I can do...

Damn, I shouldn't have paid via PayPal express...

Guest rameses

Luckily when I used my Modaco voucher they sent me another £10 off voucher with my order so I've ordered one (I really don't need one, as I sold the other I bought earlier, but it would be rude not to at that price).

Guest Shadowfixeruk
Luckily when I used my Modaco voucher they sent me another £10 off voucher with my order so I've ordered one (I really don't need one, as I sold the other I bought earlier, but it would be rude not to at that price.

Hi all...

Found this flexiskin for the 8500 earlier today..

http://www.boxwave.com/products/flexiskin/...k-8500_2134.htm

Its a bit of a bargain at $0.99 and $7 shipping to the UK - and comes in black....

SF

Edited by Shadowfixeruk

Guest dgcorp

At that price, I just had to order one (will be good for testing out ROMs and as a backup phone).

Does anyone know how to remove the front pink panel???

(hopefully some sort of black paint can be applied to this and the battery cover!!)

DEZ :>

-

Guest frottage
It says it's £60 now.

Looks like they changed their minds.

Damn I always miss out

As an aside you can still get them from the states for $67 and delivery to the UK is only $24

total price if ordered from the US website is $92.90 so only £11 more than Paul was quoting last night

Edited by frottage

Guest micaels

On expansys.se we can get the qtek 8500 + battery offer for 444 SEK which translates roughly into 65 US Dolllars. Can't you get that deal at expansys.uk?

Guest Confucious

Back up to £60 now - which is what I paid a couple of months ago - it was a bargain at that price. The other half is using it with WM6 and shje loves it :D

Guest wizgnome
Damn I always miss out

As an aside you can still get them from the states for $67 and delivery to the UK is only $24

total price if ordered from the US website is $92.90 so only £11 more than Paul was quoting last night

I just ordered one from expansys.nl for 39 pounds (49.95 euro + 12 euro P+P) - So did a colleague of mine also!

Mike

Guest Mysterious Stranger
Luckily when I used my Modaco voucher they sent me another £10 off voucher with my order so I've ordered one (I really don't need one, as I sold the other I bought earlier, but it would be rude not to at that price).

Check the date - it may have expired.

The ones i got around that time would have if i hadn't already used them.

Damn I always miss out

Don't forget import duty and VAT. You may get away with it but don't count on doing so esp. from a big company shipping to you - if they use a courier you nearly always get a bill for customs.

It says it's £60 now.

Looks like they changed their minds.

Yeah and the page has gone too - even if out of stock it usually shows for a day or two. Plus they still have 300+ units at £100 or so with an extra battery ( cost £8)...

Glad I ordered one at 2am!

m.s

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.