TouchFlo3D + Diamond goodies.

Guest Fate-X-

Guest Fate-X-

Okay. I'm a long time lurker and this is my first post that is (I hope) useful to people who like the Diamond graphics. It's totally legal and created by the very talented people of XDA-Developers. I'm just sharing what I like.

This is by far the best Manilla homescreen I have seen. It's run via a program called ThrottleLauncher, it's also very customizable. It's very easy to get up and HAS animations, unlike the other Manilla/TouchFlo3D skins I have seen. Now I'll be waiting for the HTC Touch Pro instead of getting a Diamond.

NOTE: This is only for portrait! Currently it will not adapt to landscape. People are working on that and I'll update this thread it if becomes landscape compatible

Preview:

post-218394-1214020589_thumb.png

Want more pictures?

TouchFlo3D_Manilla_Preview.zip

Instructions: (Scroll down for cabs)

1. Install ThrottleLauncer-0.9.1cab NOTE: It works better on main memory

2. Install TL_TouchFlo3D.cab NOTE: It works better on main memory

3. Start>Programs>ThrottleConfig. Wait and the config will pop up soon.

4. Follow pictures instructions below

post-218394-1214021563_thumb.png

post-218394-1214021570_thumb.png

5. If the Today plugin hasn't been applied already, go to Start>Settings>Personal>Today>Items>Disable all except ThrottleToday

6. Enjoy

Click below to download:

ThrottleLauncher_0.9.2.CAB

TouchFlo3D_0.9.2_.CAB

NOTES:

1. On the People, Programs, and Settings tab, you can slide your finger horizontal to see more

2. Weather Tab

- This version has it's own weather program now :D

3. Music Tab

-You can use either WMP, S2P, or MortPlayer. I suggest S2P.

4. The programs tab is customizable via TouchFlo3D Config which is accessible via ThrottleConfig

5. Personally since I've overclocked my AT&T Tilt (Kaiser) to 520 Mhz, I use 20fps. The default is 14fps. You can change it via (On the Throttle Launcher Today Plugin) Settings Tab>TouchFlo3D>Experimental>change fps. It's very smooth and stable at 20 for me.

7. I don't recommend you change any settings unless you know EXACTLY what you're doing and if you decide to, make sure you BACKUP your device just in case.

5. For people that dont want military time, go to ThrottleConfig>Config>Clock>Scroll Down>12 Hour for clock

6. If you wanted my .tsk file (Top and bottom black bar) , click below to download the zip. To enable, copy to Windows folder and go to Settings>Personal>Today>Appearance>Select Diamond>Click Ok

Diamond_Theme.zip

Last note lol.

Now if you want your WHOLE phone to look like a diamond, check the files below. There are two folders. One replaces graphics for Dialer, WMP skin, call history, contacts, etc. This replaces files in the Windows folder, so backup if you have the worry that you won't like them. The other is a WMP skin, but black. That you can just put that folder in your Program Files\Windows Media Player folder and go to Start>Programs>WMP>Menu>Options>Skins>Select the Diamond skin. (If you replaced the ones in the Windows folder, you'll have a white diamond wmp skin and a black one). Make sure after you select it in portrait mode, you switch to landscape and select it for landscape mode too. You have to select them individually in both portrait and landscape. This one was too big to upload here, so it's on Megaupload.

Click here to download Graphics and WMP skin (Megaupload)

Click here to download Graphics and WMP skin (MoDaCo)

Preview of Black WMP skin:

post-218394-1214023971_thumb.png

Credits to Itje (from xda developers) for every other graphics

Credits to poorlyduck (from xda developers) for the white diamond wmp skin

Credits to akidnamedalbert (from xda developers) for the diamond audiomanger skin

Credits go to APBilbo from XDA-Developers for creating ThrottleLauncher and the TouchFlo3D skin.

Original Thread Link: Click Here

Click here to donate to APBilbo for his hard work!

Excuse me for any errors, this took a long time to write.

ThrottleLauncher_0.9.1.CAB

TL_TouchFlo3D.CAB

Edited by Fate-X-

Guest Fate-X-

Review: 5/5 stars

This is by far the best homescreen I have seen next to the HTC Manilla Diamond one. This is very customizable, but not for the unexperienced. This is a great homescreen plugin if you are looking for a all-in-one or just don't want to go through the Start menu to access your files, settings, music, etc.. I would give this more than 5 stars if it was easy to customize, but it's hard to add those capabilities. I recommend this to all who want to have the Diamond like homescreen, but don't have a diamond.

EDIT: I'm retarded so I accidentally posted in the wrong section. Could a mod please move this to Pocket PC Customization please?

Thanks

EDIT: Diamond graphics and WMP skin

Diamond_Stuff.zip

Edited by Fate-X-

Guest peter_griffyn

i still don't have the music and weather page... :D

it doesent appear any weather or music plugin. why????? what sould i install?

the WMwmp skin is great! i like it, but it's still not s2p

Guest Fate-X-
would you upload the wallaper? coz it deosen't appeare for me

Wallpaper is in the Graphics and WMP skin. It's wallpaper.png or .jpg in the paste in windows folder. I had mentioned that the music and weather were blank pages. You need to get a today plugin for them. I just use the HTC music plugin (default music today plugin found on AT&T tilt) for the music page, and the HTC Home with only weather selected in (Settings>Personal>Today>HTC Home>Only select weather). It works nicely.

Guest arrdone

Hie thanx for this software--but how do i put my files in the windows folder on my htc because it gives me an error saying that it is write protected--Any help please/

Guest blewer
800 views and only 1 response =/

Anyone want to review how it's going? Is it working well? Did you have any problems? etc...

I downloaded it when you first posted :D But haven't had a chance to play around with it. Will do so over the next few days and give some feedback.

Looks good though! Looks very good

Guest Fate-X-
Hie thanx for this software--but how do i put my files in the windows folder on my htc because it gives me an error saying that it is write protected--Any help please/

How are you transfering it to your phone? By Windows Explorer? Or did you download to your phone and try using File Explorer? I basically just cut and pasted using Windows Explorer over ActiveSync. Also you can use Total Commander to transfer these files.

Guest kristoff_Sz
Personally since I've overclocked my AT&T Tilt (Kaiser) to 520 Mhz

Everything works fine for me, and its great! Just wonder how did you overclocked Kaiser?

Cheers,

Chris

Guest Fate-X-
Everything works fine for me, and its great! Just wonder how did you overclocked Kaiser?

Cheers,

Chris

I used HTC Performance. If you are using a stock rom, it really shows no effect. I only see differences in some apps when using stock rom. I upgraded to a cooked rom and you can notice the difference. I'm currently using ThrottleLauncher at 20fps.

Guest Fate-X-

ThrottleLauncher v0.9.2 will be released in a couple days. I will update the original cab and post new pics. Here is a preview of the new version.

092Preview.jpg

The settings, comm manager, and internet tab hasn't changed. But as you can see, the SMS, weather, and msic tab have changed a bit.

Guest Quib

So, first of al it's a wonderfull work, thanks. But I have a problem : the text in the dialer is black but the background is black too, so I can't see anything (except when some text is highlighted). Can I change the text colour in the dialer ?

Guest Fate-X-
So, first of al it's a wonderfull work, thanks. But I have a problem : the text in the dialer is black but the background is black too, so I can't see anything (except when some text is highlighted). Can I change the text colour in the dialer ?

After copying the files to your phone did you soft-reset (restart) your phone?

Guest Fate-X-

Updated to v0.9.2! :D

Check first post. There is some significant changes to this version! I hope you guys check it out!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dangerdaz

Ive just installed this and i have a light background but the writing in the sms tab is light and you cant see it unless you click on it to show message details.

Is there any way of changing the colour of the writing?

Also my photo tab is just blank?

Edited by Dangerdaz

Guest Fate-X-
Ive just installed this and i have a light background but the writing in the sms tab is light and you cant see it unless you click on it to show message details.

Is there any way of changing the colour of the writing?

Also my photo tab is just blank?

PhotoTab can be fixed by fixing the location address in ThrottleConfig>Config Plugin>Photo Tab>Set the location to where your photos are located. Um just go to ThrottleConfig>Config Plugin>General>Color Set: Light.

Guest nndd12

in the mail tab i see that i have mail but cant open massages and dont see them in the onvilope' is ther a way to do this?

by the way very nuce work :D

Guest Fate-X-
in the mail tab i see that i have mail but cant open massages and dont see them in the onvilope' is ther a way to do this?

by the way very nuce work :D

Sorry. I don't use the e-mail so I couldn't really help you there, but I suggest you click the arrow tabs and see if that helps or click the envelope. Or it could have to do with your account. What e-mail account do you use? yahoo? g-mail? hotmail? I suggest you check out the forums at www.throttlelauncher.com too.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ajb303

WOWEE WOWEE WOWEE, I have the Dual Neon, this wouldnt work from what xda was telling me, only the Dual Niki. This is awesome! :D Can someone help me with the animation? Right now, there is no clock animation. I have the Touch Dual if this makes a difference. Thanks

Edited by ajb303

Guest okc_hooper08

I got S2P but I dont know how to get it on my home screen, and the directions that was given to change the clock doesnt have that on my phone it only has how to change the way the date is shown on the homescreen. So does anybody know how to get S2P to play under the music tab and how to change the clock to standard instead of millitary time?

• 2 months later...