Help with 2 Blackjack 2s

Guest Weirded

Guest Weirded

Is there any possible way on earth for my wife and I to mirror our calendars at the end of the day? We originally were attempting to do so with google calendar but missed the functionality of the built in calendar on our devices. Is anyone aware of a way that we could, in essence, activesync our calendars to eachother?

btw. We could care less about sycing contacts or anything else, just want to make sure that we don't schedule over eachother.

Edited by Weirded

Guest tamanaco
Is there any possible way on earth for my wife and I to mirror our calendars at the end of the day? We originally were attempting to do so with google calendar but missed the functionality of the built in calendar on our devices. Is anyone aware of a way that we could, in essence, activesync our calendars to eachother?

btw. We could care less about sycing contacts or anything else, just want to make sure that we don't schedule over eachother.

If you use Outlook, the easiest way is to use the "Invite" option whenever you add a calendar entry. The scheduled appoitment is mailed and is added to the recipients calendar with one click. This way you avoid sync nightmares when unresolved conflicts occurs that create duplicate appoitments. The other advantages of using Invite is email notification of "new" appoitments (the no one told me or the I did not sync excuses won't work) and that the parties do not need to be in the same location to share their schedule.

The other way I have done it is by creating a "dummy" id in Yahoo or Goggle and then sync both "Outlook" calendars to the same Yahoo/Google id.

Edited by tamanaco

Guest grs100

Me and my wife use OggSync to sync our phones to a shared google calendar. There is a free and pay version of oggsync, but the free version works great when suncing a single calendar. The only downside to the free version is that it's a manual sync only.

http://oggsync.com/

• 1 year later...
Guest Not4unco

There is a way to sync both phones without using a third-party program.If you know how to edit registry settings on your computer and cell phones you can set which items to sync to which cell.Have done it with my BJ2 and HTC's that I have.