SUPERCEDED: TLR Diamond ROM 2 - Hybrid with uninstallable / updatable TF3D (Manila)

Guest TheLoanRanger

Nice one TRL your quick with the updates only put the last version on last night.

I have just flashed this version and all seems well. Thanks for the release.

Guest LeiChat

Thanks for sharing.

I downloaded the "signed" version from the link at the top, which extracted includes a few files.

Do I still need HardSPL? (and is that something I can uninstall after flashing the rom?)

Which file do I run? "ROMUpdateUtility.exe" ?

Edited by LeiChat

Guest LeiChat

I've tried a couple of times to run the RomUpdateUtility.exe from the link you posted at the top.

http://rapidshare.com/files/126358949/tlr-...-2.08.07.01.rar

It seems to disconnect the device from Windows Mobile Device Center, the phone gets coloured bars, then a progress bar. Neither the pc or the diamond progress bar move from 0%.

After 5-10 minutes I get an Error [262] on the software running on the pc.

Guest dr_nick

i'm getting a error too, both when i run the hard spl (i thought i had this from previous TLR rom upgrade?), and when i try to run the rom itself.

:D

this is suposed to work on a kaiser on orange, right?

Guest Neil5459
I've tried a couple of times to run the RomUpdateUtility.exe from the link you posted at the top.

http://rapidshare.com/files/126358949/tlr-...-2.08.07.01.rar

It seems to disconnect the device from Windows Mobile Device Center, the phone gets coloured bars, then a progress bar. Neither the pc or the diamond progress bar move from 0%.

After 5-10 minutes I get an Error [262] on the software running on the pc.

You are probably using the wrong HardSPL; you need to be using the Unsigned HArdSPL Developer Edition to load unsigned ROMs, or use a Signed ROM. Using an unsigned ROM with the Signed HardSPL will fail as you haev seen.

The new TLR ROM can be obtained as a signed edition, so try that and it should be OK.

Guest LeiChat
The new TLR ROM can be obtained as a signed edition, so try that and it should be OK.

Cheers, so the signed edition TLR ROM doesn't need HardSPL ?

or you just have to match (un)signed HardSPL with (un)signed ROM?

Edited by LeiChat