Diamond FREE on O £35 tariff with £80 Auto Cashback or Jawbone Headset or 5 months FREE or Nintendo DS Lite or Wii Fit

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Cowie
3 of my friends tried buying one today and got e-mails saying it was out of stock :D

Maybe that's why they're keeping quiet (despite their web site still saying "In stock now!"). They responded to me within a couple of hours on Friday when it didn't turn up but haven't even ackowledged my email from lunch time.

I have a sneaking suspicion that my order got lost in the warehouse. Knowing my luck they'll withdraw the offer before my unit gets shipped.

Guest redblackred
Maybe that's why they're keeping quiet (despite their web site still saying "In stock now!"). They responded to me within a couple of hours on Friday when it didn't turn up but haven't even ackowledged my email from lunch time.

I have a sneaking suspicion that my order got lost in the warehouse. Knowing my luck they'll withdraw the offer before my unit gets shipped.

I rang them today, they said mines definatly coming tomorow, I ordered the same time as you i think too. The told me on saturday they didnt pick it off the shelf for some reason but it was shipped this morning. Hopefully we'll get 'em tomorow!

(I went for £130 cashback + jawbone headset by the way)

Guest James

i hope we get the cashback offers as looking through the order confirmations on-line and the paperwork that came with the phone, i cant see in written anywhere :/

Guest Cowie
Any updates guys? Did you both get your cashback and phones?

No phone. No further response from mobiles. :D

Thursday - placed order. Got email confirming order. Later got email confirming despatch.

Friday - emailed to check on delivery. Quick response, was told to expect delivery on Saturday.

Saturday - no delivery. Emailed, got quick response again and was told to expect delivery on Monday.

Monday - no delivery. Emailed at 1pm to query lack of delivery - no response yet!

Not feeling very confident about them.

Guest creamhackered

Thursday - placed order. Got email confirming order. Later got email confirming despatch.

Friday - emailed to check on delivery. Quick response, was told to expect delivery on Saturday.

Saturday - no delivery. Emailed, got quick response again and was told to expect delivery on Monday.

Monday - no delivery. Emailed at 1pm to query lack of delivery - no response yet!

Hmm not good. I have a friend at work that wants to order this with the cashback but he isn't sure because he's never heard of them before. If you can get £80 back and £30 quidco it's still a good bargain though!

Guest redblackred

i'm up and waiting for mine too - ordered mine on saturday too. every passing minute is getting more frustrating. i've been waiting and looking forward to the phone for a long time now, its just irritating having to keeping waiting it out now though

Guest Paul (MVP)

Cowie, PM me the deets on your order and i'll follow it up straight away.

P

Guest redblackred
Cowie, PM me the deets on your order and i'll follow it up straight away.

P

Paul could you do the same for me please? I'm in the same situation

Guest redblackred

:D :D :angry: I just called them, asked for my tracking number - its hasnt been sent out...again.

Apparently they had stock issues all week. This is ridiculous. 4 times now they've said its been sent out and nothing.

Is there anything i can do about this other than cancel the order (which i don't want to as its a decent package i'd be getting)

Guest Paul (MVP)

Mobiles have just confirmed to me that they ran out of stock but have now been replenished, and outstanding orders have gone out this morning. Again, if you need any specific details either give them a call or I can follow up.

P

Guest redblackred
Mobiles have just confirmed to me that they ran out of stock but have now been replenished, and outstanding orders have gone out this morning. Again, if you need any specific details either give them a call or I can follow up.

P

Thanks again Paul.

Guest Cowie

P

Yes, thanks Paul.

It begs the question as to why mobiles couldn't tell me this rather than getting me to wait in on the two days that they said the delivery would arrive! I'd rather be told that they're awaiting stock than sit in waiting for the postie.

Guest cwjhudson

Just to say ordered mine online on Friday. (via laptop stuck in a traffic jam on M1!!!) from Mobiles.co.uk received Saturday no problems at all.

I suppose there are bound to be some stock problems with such a new and popular phone.

It is easy to be philosphical when I am sitting here with my shiny new diamond :D

PS. best phone I have ever had except arguably my old monochrome nokia with 1-2 weeks battery life and no features watsoever other than making and receiving calls

Guest redblackred

I just called them....

It hasn't left their warehouse still!!! :D :D

They said IF it is despatched today, it might be here tomorow - ggrr

Guest redblackred
I was told it was status 'dispatched'... does that mean they're waiting for Royal Mail to pick it up then?

P

They said its just been sent to despatch ready to pick up, all depends if Royal Mail get it today

Guest Cowie
They said its just been sent to despatch ready to pick up, all depends if Royal Mail get it today

Got a reply to yesterday's email just before lunch. They say that they had a "system error" with regard to their stock but my order "has now been processed and despatched" (the use of the past tense is more reassuring). They also state that it will be with me by 1pm tomorrow (again).

Guest redblackred
Got a reply to yesterday's email just before lunch. They say that they had a "system error" with regard to their stock but my order "has now been processed and despatched" (the use of the past tense is more reassuring). They also state that it will be with me by 1pm tomorrow (again).

Just to let you know I'm cancelling my order. I called again just now - they're saying they don't know why this is happening and it might be with me on Thursday. I'm just going to go to the Orange shop and get it now.

Guest AndyBond

I've just spoken to mobiles.co.uk - to double check the data tariff (moving from a universal on o2) and they have told me that the standard dolphin/racoon tariffs do not come with data when bought through themselves.

can anybody confirm or deny??

Andy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.